• 1905 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10343 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Ideas for new games

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Gadhero, Aug 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. So this is my first post (I apologize if you did not like it.). So I had an idea for a new game.

Island-survival -
    agame which is almost similar to sky block, instead you are placed in an island in the middle of the ocean. The island has 3 trees and a sheep,a chicken and a cow. When you start out in the game, you will have no connection to the outside world, but after you create a boat and reach the portal somewhere in the ocean, you will be able to teleport into the world trading center. In your island, there are only a coal and iron ores. When you reach the trading center, you can go to the mines and get other ores. From the world trading center you can access other realms and get magical amulets that make your life easier e.g an amulet of farming, an amulet that harvest all the plants 10 times how much you planted.

Posted Aug 21, 2019
  2. Hi there!

I'm sure this post will be moved to New Game Discussion, but in the meantime here are my thoughts on your game!

Mineplex is a server that doesn't necessarily host on - going games, besides clans. You haven't actually stated how long the game would roughly last, or are you just suggesting a more creative way of skyblock? I suggest going into more detail, focusing on the little details such as how long it will last, kits (If applicable) , amount of players needed to start the game etc. If it's skyblock, I believe the idea has been denied in the past, as mineplex is a server hosting games which eventually end and experience is given as a reward - hence the coloured level system.

Overall, I don't see this game being implemented, until you give a lot more detail as to the things I suggested above. Great game suggestion!

4G0

Posted Aug 21, 2019
  3. Hey,
    As @4G0 stated long-term games are mineplex's forte. Your idea seems interesting and has a lot of potential.
    The sea idea is cool, maybe there could be kits like fisherman, farmer, baker, lumberjack, miner, etc.
    Also, another thing is if this was added there would have to be a whole staff team created like Clans Management.
    This idea has a lot of potential, I would love to see how it turns out.

Best of luck to you,

Posted Aug 21, 2019