• 1505 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8178 Players Online
  • 6673 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ideas for Mine-Strike

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by whatup, Sep 23, 2020.

1. 1. 5v5
    Playing max 10v10 is generally very boring, since the chance of you getting killed instantly after you kill somebody and they get you low. In 5v5, the chance would be significantly lower.

2. New Guns
    Every player that has been playing for a while has found their main gun. Newer players might not have found one yet, simply because they don't like the guns. Example of the guns that could be added: SCAR-20, R8, MAC-10, M4A1 and so on blablabla.

3. And Finally, New Skins
    i don't think i need to explain this, but new AK, AWP and M4 skins would be appreciated, as would be for any other gun.

Posted Sep 23, 2020
  2. Definitely think these are some straightforward and great suggestions that could better Minestrike as a game overall.

I am not an avid player but I have played a few times, and I have fervently played the game it is modeled after, CSGO, so adding these elements into the game would definitely increase the popularity and would improve the playability as well.

I especially like the idea of a 5v5 mode, and it has been recommended in the past, as I also think a larger game can sometimes be more annoying to deal with, and with the current population of Minestrike, this could make games start faster as well.

All-in-all, some great suggestions, +1 from me!

Posted Sep 23, 2020
    73GG and whatup like this.
  3. Hello!

1. Adding a 5v5 gamemode would split the playerbase and would not be a very healthy environment for the game in general. It appears that you would like to replicate a more competitive gamestyle with this and if that is a case, you can always join Ranked MS set-up by the MSCL community members. I don't see any point in splitting the already small playerbase between two modes.

2. It is very unlikely that any new development time will be made for MS. Even then, I don't think new guns should really be a focus if MS did get dev time.

3. I definitely support adding new skins! @Midoriya has made some very great models from what I've seen and I would love to see them implemented.

Posted Sep 23, 2020
    Midoriya and Paladise like this.
  4. Hi!
    I do play Minestrike occasionally, and I must say I enjoy your ideas overall! For the 5v5 mode, I’m not totally sure I have a strong opinion for or against this. However, for new guns and skins I am all for this! Especially new guns, as I don’t believe there have been any new ones added for awhile. Thank you for suggesting this!

Posted Sep 23, 2020
  5. I'd love to see some new skins, it would be a great incentive for people to buy Minestrike crates as well and the chance of getting duplicates would naturally decrease which I know is a huge annoyance to many.

Adding some new guns would be really cool too, it would be really nice to see an update to the game as it seems to be becoming a bit stagnant and it would be really interesting to see some new guns in the mix (personally I would love to see a Negev added).

As for the 5v5 mode, that would be nice but I'm not sure if there are enough players to split the MS community between bigger and smaller games. Although I do agree that when games become 10v10 it isn't very funny and getting ganged up on by a big group can be really frustrating, so I think the idea is great in theory but I just don't think it would work in practise.

Posted Sep 24, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  6. 1. Feels like something straight from competitive league matches. I wouldn't mind it being added if that's the type of thing players would want to play, but I feel like it could split the playerbase into two different sides which I'm not sure would end well.

2. Adding the rest of the CS:GO guns would be awesome but then again, requires a dev time like others already stated and I'm not sure when we will be able to see a new update come out for Minestrike, still something that I would expect to see in new Minestrike update regardless.

3. Also something that would be nice to have. Most guns currently only have one skin variant so having multiple different variants of skins for each gun would only increase the profit made from Minestrike chests. Also requires dev time and 3D modeling but I would honestly love to see more skins come out in the future.

Posted Sep 24, 2020
    Paladise likes this.