• 275 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8713 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ideal Career

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AyyNick, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Hello there!
    My ideal job is a fiction author. I have always been naturally good at spelling and at writing in general. ELA has always been my favorite subject in school, and I almost always get good grades on the essays and writing assignments in class. I have hopes to join Newsletter team in the future if I can, as I think it will be a good experience for me to have if I’m going into the writing field. I am actually currently writing a book that I plan on trying to get published with a major book publishing company, as it’s my hope to be published and have my book sold in stores before I’m out of school.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  2. my ideal job is either being an artist or a barista.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  3. Hey Hey!
    Well, my career path is already in progress. And I am following my dream to become an urgent doctor.
    So what directed me to this career, When I was 14 (ending primary school), a car accident happened next to my house, a car hit an old lady, so I just grabbed first aid from my dads' car and ran to the lady and then I saw human brain for the first time I took a gauze and kind of just hold it together after some minutes paramedics came and I watched them and yea I said to my self "I want to do this". So first I aimed to become a paramedic but then I got introduced to Urgent medicine and here I am now starting my second year at University.

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  4. Currently, I'm studying for an undergraduate degree in psychology. I'm going into my third year and I love it! However, I am undecided on what I want to do after.

Ultimately I want a rewarding job. A job where I can help others and make a positive impact on their life. Pursing psychology further is what I'm probably looking to do. The fields of clinical and educational psychology interest me the most. However, I know that anything psychology related is pretty competitive and requires further study.

Lately I have thought a lot about teaching. Specifically primary teaching. I've always loved the idea of being a teacher. However, I don't have any experience in working with children. I'd be interested in gaining some experience to see if it is suited for me.

At the end of the day, I have a lot of options and I'm pretty excited for the future even if I am undecided right now.

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  5. I have actually have not really confirmed about my future for now. I’m in grade 10 I’ve taken triple sciences in school but I don’t want to do medicine or become any form of a doctor. However there is one thing I have in mind, this is I want to become a chef. When I mean chef, I mean the owner of multiple restaurants where I cook too. Gordon Ramsay is my inspiration and I watch his recipe videos very often (of course I watch his other ones too). I’ve been cooking all sorts of cuisines since the age of 11 and I still do on vacations/holidays. I try my best to cook almost anything to get an idea of all sorts of food and cuisines.

As you can tell from my supposed career path, I am a huge foodie!

Well I guess that’s my most favourite career path right now!

Posted Aug 30, 2019