• 2055 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4634 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Idea to add game

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by CNoahYT90, Feb 27, 2019.

1. add a game about shooting robots

Posted Feb 27, 2019
  2. Could you be more specific? What would the game be called, how would the game work?

Posted Feb 27, 2019
  3. As Abenn says, there isn’t much detailing in your thread. There are already games that involve shooting players or even animals (chicken shoot nano game), so it would be great if you could detail your idea more! If you want to get more info on how to share an idea, it’s all here!

Specifically for a new game, these are the points you should cover:
    1. What your game is called.
    2. A detailed explanation of how your game will work.
    3. Kit suggestions.
    4. Achievement suggestions.
    5. (If applicable) A map to demonstrate.

Nicodami

Posted Feb 27, 2019
  4. Hey,

Many of the players players above me have requested that you provide more detail, I would like to join this request. I think the game could be a good idea if the idea is given more work.

An example is we need to know what the game would actually be about and how someone would play the game.

Posted Feb 27, 2019
  5. You'll need to be a bit more specific with when you're describing an idea. The idea that you provided here is very vague and it could go a bunch of different ways. For example, how would this game work? Would the main objective of the game be shooting robots, or do you have something else in mind? Also, what kind of kits are you thinking for this game? Would this game be an arcade game, or a regular game?

I'd really be interested into what you have in mind. I love discussing new types of games, so if you want you could edit your post and add some additional details (like the ones that I mentioned above) and then you'd get better discussions. Again, I'm all for discussing new games, I just need some more details to work with to see what kind of game you're suggesting.

Posted Feb 27, 2019
  6. I think maybe this could be a good idea and would be cool as like a modern shooting game. One problem is we already have minestrike which is a fun game but it doesn’t receive too many players so I’m not sure how much another modern shooting game would really benefit Mineplex.

Keep thinking of ideas though! (Maybe even stay with this one just add more details that would make this game more appealing)

Posted Feb 27, 2019