• 4168 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14519 Players Online
  • 10351 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Idea] The Bedrock Update

Welcome to the Bedrock Community!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Bedrock Update Idea

Redesigned Lobby
    Many players have really been asking for our OG lobby to come back! The Castle lobby we had before the Better Together Update was great! It was a really nice lobby. With this update idea, we want to bring back that lobby larger and better than ever! The current issues with our hub are that players don't have much room to explore and really overall the Lobby is too small for the Bedrock Player base.

Gamemode Changes
    While making this idea we gained feedback in the Bedrock Player Discord and from what we were told this is what most of the players overall liked the idea of.

Removed Games
    Factions

Mixed Arcade
    One in the Quiver
    Gladiators
    Death Tag
    Dragons

"New" Games
    Dragon Escape
    Bomb Lobbers

All other games would stay where they are

Gem Fountain
    The Gem Fountain is a new feature found in the new lobby. Every day players can donate 5 Gems. Once they reach 100,00 gems in the Gem double exp will be enabled for a random game. The double exp would only be active for the weekend

Stats
    The Stats room will make a return in this lobby but completely redesigned and easier to navigate. The Bedrock Players would also like to see the Click Menu get changed as well they want it to show
    [​IMG]

New Rank
    Queen and King
    [​IMG]

- Light Red Queen and King Tag
    - 10x Royal Crate (or new crate)
    - 1 Day XP Boost (Monthly)
    - 200% Shard Bouns
    - 50% Gem Bonus
    - 200 Friend Slots
    - Flight in Hub
    - Join message

New Cosmetics
    Particles

-Bubble Particles
    -Critical Hit Particles
    -Witch Effect
    -Enchanting Table Magic
    -End Rod

Death Animations
    -Totem Particles
    -Snowman
    -Firework explodes

Morphs
    - Bee
    - Guardian
    - Dolphin
    - Squid
    - Turtle
    - Phantom

Pets
    - Baby Bee
    - GWEN pet

New Command
    /report

When players report a player then will do /report {username} and a GUI will pop up with 3 options. Hacking, Chat Related, Gameplay once the player chooses one of the 3 it will be sent off to Online Staff members. When a Staff member open's the report if it's a hacking one they will get what server they are currently on so they can watch them. If chat it will send chat logs with the report and if its gameplay it will send the server name as well. Players can only make up to 5 reports a day and Knight+ can make reports. After 2 hours a report will be deleted. When a Staff Member wants to claim a report they can do /reportclaim and it will give them a random report. If someone is abusing the report system the staff member can request to have them banned from making reports.

/ph (/punishhistory)
    This command is pretty simple. It lets you view your punishment history

/playtime
    This command will allow you to view your own in-game time.

/rank
    This command would disable the rank above your username. This could be given to Lord/Lady+

Leaderboards
    Leaderboards can be found in all game lobbies. Here you can view
    - All-Time Wins
    - Monthly wins
    - Weekly wins
    - Daily wins
    I think the perfect place to have these is where we use to have the Mission NPC. These leaderboards will show the top 10 players of each game. When you are in Lobbies you can click the Leaderboards NPC which will bring up a GUI of all games and then you can click on certain games to see the Top 100 players of that game.

Lobby Games
    Gladiators

Carl the Creeper changes
    - Monthly Polls
    - New Missions

New Missions

CakeWar Missions
    - Eat 3 Cake's (1 round); 500 Shards, 300 gems
    - Claim 3 Emerald Points; 400 shards, 100 gems
    - Kill 8 players (1 round); 800 shards, 500 gems
    - Eat a Cake; 200 shards, 50 gems

SpeedBuilders
    - Survive at more than 5 rounds; 300 Shards, 100 Gem's
    - Get the First "Perfect Build"; 200 shards, 50 gems
    - Win with a Build with 50
    - 100% percent; 300 shards, 100 Gems

SkyWars
    - Kill a player with an egg; 100 Gems
    - Kill 3 Zombie Guardian's; 300 Shards
    - Win 5 Games of SkyWars

MicroBattles
    - Kill 8 Players; 350 Gems, 100 Gems
    - Have your whole team survive and win the game; 800 shards, 300 gems
    - Use more than 5 Arrows; 400 shards; 200 gems
    - Stay Alive for 8 Mins; 800 shards; 300 gems
    - Survive with 1 and a half hearts; 1,000 shards, 600 gems

Turf Wars
    - Kill 5 Players; 200 Shards, 150 Gems
    - Break more than 20 wool blocks; 350 Shards, 150 gems
    - Collect 4 Turfs in 1 round; 400 Shards, 300 gems
    - Snipe someone from 20 blocks away; 500 Shards, 250 Gems
    - 360 Shot; 1,000 Shards, 400 Gems

Master Builders
    - Win a Place (1st, 2nd, 3rd); 500 shards, 250 Gems
    - Get a Passing Vote; 200 shards, 100 gems
    - Vote for Good 2 Times; 100 shards, 150 Gems

Survival Games
    - Open Supply Crate; 600 Shards, 200 Gems
    - Kill 4 People; 300 Shards, 200 Gems
    - Kill someone with an axe; 250 Shards, 100 Gems
    - Survive with 1 heart; 500 shards, 200 gems
    - Craft a Diamond Sword; 600 Shards, 400 gems

*New Missions will be added as they are suggested

This Idea is currently a work in progress and will be updated over time.
    This is an Bedrock Players Council project.

Posted Nov 25, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 29, 2020
  2. Ok it doesn’t say ... but you want feedback or ideal or you just going with Bedrock Discord for final idea’s ? Just asking... it is written as though to only tell us right now verses asking us Bedrock player. Just asking which, otherwise I would comment. oh well.

Posted Nov 25, 2019
  3. That's great, what I like best is that stats are coming back! Hopefully this update will actually happen.

Posted Nov 25, 2019
  4. I really think this would be a good idea! Quite a lot of players, including myself, don't really have much to do with their spare gems, so it would be nice if we could donate it for double XP on a game.

Posted Nov 25, 2019
  5. I do want feedback on everything

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 25, 2019
  6. I actually disagree with the move on Bomb lobbers. I think death tag is doing well as a stand-alone game. Plus the game has a few unfixed glitches which would not be enjoyable for the more popular mixed arcade.

Posted Nov 25, 2019
  7. YES! And, thank you! :D

Posted Nov 25, 2019
    Korben (gone) likes this.
  8. The castle lobby was where it was at. I remember the grass area behind the castle I used to play "flesh hook tag" with a group of people.
    --- Post updated ---
    How about we have a lobby game for gladiators. Any type of lobby game is fine.

Posted Nov 25, 2019
    Korben (gone) and tamman2005 like this.
  9. Love the idea of going back to a much larger lobby whether it is the one mentioned or the one directly with the Better Together update, had 2 lobby games in the upper level, they have to have climbable trees, but challenging. I guess what I liked about the earlier one is an island was added to move some games over there, which gave more space to go hang out and the challenge to try to jump across to it. Even though the focus is to have players in games, what I enjoyed about the lobby’s there was that players actually hung out, chatted, did role play, it was alive, now no one talks, it is so sad and Idk what really causes that.
    As for Lobby games, any parkour like what was in the upper level i mentioned the Better together lobby had, as we have here with the different level tree stumps, but there could be more, also to have permanently the iron bars or the glass panes used to make challenging balance climbing but where you could go around the whole outer area of the lobby. Or, adding objects in the sky like the dragon where the gadgets can get you to otherwise would have no purpose.
    Games... disagree with Bomb Lobbers not becoming it’s own stand alone game, it should. There was a really good player base for this game who would play it but don’t like dealing with the arcade. One In The Quiver would also. What is true about giving these games an opportunity to be a stand alone game is time will always tell if it was a good idea.
    Stats is overdue!
    The Gem Fountain is awesome, still wish there was something for shards also... or where they couldn’t be donated to a player to get a crate.
    Pet keeper? can that be elaborated on ... if it is our pet went with us in games, otherwise don’t know what it implies.
    Any changes would be most awesome. Thank you.

Posted Nov 25, 2019
    Korben (gone) and V3riity like this.
  10. Will dragons stay as a separate game also?
    --- Post updated ---
    Im glad Bomb lobbers is separate and dragon escape, if I had to pick 2, it would be both of those.

Posted Nov 26, 2019
  11. - added game changes for Dragons and SkyFall
    --- Post updated ---
    Added Bomb Lobber's back to Mixed Arcade.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 2, 2019
    xGetRektedx and tamman2005 like this.
  12. I've slowly started update thing idea again. I need ideas for leaderboards and rank perks though.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 10, 2020
    xGetRektedx and tamman2005 like this.
  13. also moved Bomb Lobbers to it's own NPC again <3

OP OP
  14. I am all for the King and Queen rank. I feel like it would complete the monarchy theme. The King and Queen Rank could have a gold forum tag with a crown next to it. Another Feature the King and Queen Rank could have is to receive a small bonus from the rewards all minor ranks receive when they play in games. Basically everyone contributes to the King and Queen. The King and Queen rank could have a higher price like $25-$35 since the rewards are so great. Would this be a cool feature to see in the King and Queen Rank?

Posted Feb 10, 2020
    TheDiamondKittyGaming likes this.
  15. It should be named something else. Just like the immortal rank. Duke and duchess basically are the “king” and “queen” ranks

Posted Feb 10, 2020
  16. it’s a feudal system, not a monarchy one

Posted Feb 10, 2020
    Steven190 likes this.
  17. tbh if the only thing from this update would be bl having it’s own npc, i would be satisfied.

Posted Feb 10, 2020
    Steven190 likes this.
  18. For leaderboards, just like java there should be like a daily, wins, kills, gems, monthly, etc which can be in website and the game lobby, for users who aren't on the website, and it can be motivate them to play more to get on leaderboards.

Posted Feb 10, 2020
  19. King and Queen rank might be a good new addition to the server. I feel like it would complete the monarchy theme the bedrock team has kept. The Ranks should have a forum tag that you can change, to certain colors, along with a crown next to it, making it look more tacky and more of a way to brag about your rank to others. Another Feature the King and Queen Rank should have is to receive a higher bonus of shards and gems from the rewards in games. The King and Queen rank could have a higher price around $30-$40, making it more affordable for people with low-income. Another huge thing this rank should include is the acception of /nick or /disguise. This plugin could help players who actually play the game to stay hidden from people who try to target you or kill you if you have a rank, especially if you are a leaderboards player, looking to reach a certain position on that leaderboard. An example of this rank can be found on -snip-, MVP++. You can always purchase a different rank for less, prices may vary, for such. I'm looking forward to seeing DE and BL as their own NPCs, again. The old lobby really is a throwback, and would recommend it actually be brought back. ( 2 years of waiting ) Every game should have their own afk timers, especially BL, BH, DE, and SF. Once SF gets its own bugs resolved, you can then head over to the other games in need of assistance, such as DE. The Gem Fountain is an ok addon to the new hub, not the best, but it's a start. You can either get 2x exp by paying, or playing. The addition of a leaderboard in the game hubs would also be helpful and resourceful, to see who's climbing games the fastest.

Posted Feb 10, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 10, 2020
  20. Added Queen/King Perk idea!

OP OP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.