• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Idea Give snowman ice prison as 3rd ability

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by DaGourmand, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Abood

Abood

Honestly, a huge +1 from me.
    I use to use snowman a lot back in the good ol' dayys, mostly due to its ability to give slowness to others when their in your snow territory. This permitted me to rush people and was an overall good melee kit. Fast forward to now, it seems to be just a weak kit overall due to the updates and addition of new kits. Though that's not entirely the reason behind its weakness rather there are other melee kits that are way stronger such as creeper and wolf. So I'd say adding in ice prison and seeing how it goes will bring fourth a nice balance to the kit, in my opinion the prison should be at least 3 seconds with a 10-20 seconds cooldown, the player that is trapped should not be able to escape until the prison withers away. Additionally, just like DOM, there should be a hole at the top where the snowman can come in (well anyone can, but that's the essential idea of it).

Posted Feb 22, 2019
  2. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

Snowman was always meant to be a mostly melee based kit. Adding an Ice prison seems like a way to stall the game even longer and block recoveries. If kits with slow recoveries like Blaze and Creeper try to come back on the stage, a snowman user can easily block them and force them to fall (especially if they're away from the stage where djing won't reach a ledge). I agree with leo that Ice skates is the best way to go with it.
    That being said, I think the best way to discuss this (Instead of just a back and forth forum message) is to discuss it on the GI discord (https://www.mineplex.com/gi-app) so we can come to a compromise / to further elaborate on your points @DaGourmand

Posted Feb 22, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 22, 2019