• 1535 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6833 Players Online
  • 5298 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Idea for features games

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by nadav1112, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Ok so in much sergers like hypixel and -snip- it’s a much fun mini games with huge maps I give an example: blocking dead on hypixel this is so creative game with huge map I think for the next games it should be like survive from zombies or just fun mini games with big maps that make the game more advance

Posted Feb 20, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Feb 24, 2020
  2. There is already a Nano Game very similar to your idea titled 'Zombie Survival' where the players have to survive the zombies and if they die they become a zombie themselves.

Posted Feb 20, 2020
  3. Ye but the map so small and it’s not really good to be official game

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 20, 2020
  4. Hey!
    In my opinion there isn't a large enough player base for the type of game you are wanting to add to justify adding it to the server as it's own game. Like Vytas states, there is already a game in Nano that has the majority of what you are asking for. I'm sorry that the map is small, but the reason why is Nano games are meant to be fast, quick, mini games. Overall I like your suggestion I just don't feel like enough justifies adding it as it's own separate game.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  5. Hey there!

As @Epicbuilder435 said, Mineplex doesn't have the player base that is large enough to have the game that you suggested. Also, this can be found in Nano Games already in "Zombie Survival", as @Vytas said so even with all the players, it wouldn't be a new exciting game to play since we already have this.

I can see how a big map can be very cool in a game, and I really understand what you would like to see a game with a huge map. Maybe you want to see something new than the games we already have that are using big maps, but in order to implement this, we need to have a good idea of a new game, and also enough players. If you could explain a little more detail of what kind of a game that you want, I would be able to give better feedback than this.

Posted Feb 25, 2020
    • Plagiarize
    Hello there,

In my opinion, there just isn't a large enough player base & player count for the type of game you are wanting to add to justify adding it to the server as its own separate game. As of right now, there is already a game in Nano that has the majority of what you are asking, or looking for. The map may be small, but the reason why is Nano games are meant to be fast, quick, mini games. Overall your suggestion is subpar and has thought, I just don't feel like enough justifies adding it as its own separate game.

Posted Feb 26, 2020