• 1273 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9711 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Icon Requests

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by FuzzyFox, Jul 3, 2019.

1. I love the different profile pictures! Keep up the good work! Would look to see more art work that you make, I saw you that you have a drawing tablet from your comment above? I was wondering what brand it may be.

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    FuzzyFox likes this.
  2. Sorry for being a little inactive my fellow peeps. I was on vacation for a couple of days so I didn't have time to work on art. But I'm home now and I shall start up again~ owu

Finished #3
    Icon for @DabaronDaFox

[​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 8, 2019
    Sunny / Slash and DabaronDaFox like this.
  3. Omg

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    FuzzyFox likes this.
  4. Thank you~ uwu
    The art tablet that I use is called a Wacom Intuos tablet. They last pretty long depending how much you use them and they work pretty well! I've had mine for almost two years and it's still doin' pretty good ;3
    --- Post updated ---
    Finished #4
    Icon for @Tours

[​IMG]

--- Post updated ---
    -------------------------------------------

Finished #5
    Icon for @coralines

[​IMG]

--- Post updated ---
    -----------------------------------

Finished #6
    Icon for @soulhardy

[​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 16, 2019
    BasicT, coralines, SoulHardy and 2 others like this.
  5. Hey there!

That art looks very, very good. Seeing the different talents of the Mineplex community is very interesting. I can't wait to see your future art.

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    FuzzyFox likes this.
  6. Aww. These are so cute c: You should compile them into a portfolio and make it a link on your profile, that way people can view your art in a quick fashion. Awesome job, though!

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    FuzzyFox likes this.
  7. Oh I didn’t even get a notification for this ;-; but it’s so cute!! Thank you!! :D

Posted Jul 17, 2019
    FuzzyFox likes this.
  8. I have to say, these artworks are among the best I've seen in my four years on the Mineplex forums. You've managed to capture the unique characteristics of each character, but with a consistent cartoonish style. Most importantly, they are a perfect fit for a profile picture - standing out just enough to be noticed when scrolling through the forums and just subtle enough to blend in well. Artists like these make me regret not having money to spend online.

And @coralines smh we all know you're just going to keep Wandy's art on your pfp forever

Posted Jul 17, 2019
    FuzzyFox likes this.
  9. I actually am using it on another server forums :’) I never put any art to waste, I always showcase it somewhere

Posted Jul 17, 2019
    FuzzyFox likes this.
  10. Thank you so much! That just made my day~ <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 17, 2019
  11. Wow, that is one lovely piece of art you have made there. The colors and themes of the pieces really shout how incredible this work is! You see I'm awful when it comes to art, but when it comes to 3D designing I absolutely love it! I would love to see more pieces of art from you in the future!

Posted Jul 17, 2019
    FuzzyFox likes this.
  12. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 18, 2019
    BasicT and SpikeCreates like this.
  13. Amazing!

Posted Jul 19, 2019
    FuzzyFox likes this.
  14. Hi there! Can you make an icon for me using my current skin? Thanks in advance!

Posted Jul 20, 2019
    FuzzyFox likes this.
  15. She's not making requests anymore, only comissions

Posted Jul 20, 2019
    FuzzyFox and Acerna like this.
  16. Oh! Thanks for informing me

Posted Jul 20, 2019
    SpikeCreates and FuzzyFox like this.