• 187 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3282 Players Online
  • 3095 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Iceboats

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by snall_, Aug 18, 2022.

1. There should be a new minigame like mario kart where people race in boats on ice

Posted Aug 18, 2022
  2. MineKart is close enough, we dont really need another gamelike that

Posted Aug 18, 2022
    BlazeFire likes this.
  3. He doesn’t know what that is lmao. But yeah like catfan said minekart is Mario cart but worse

Posted Aug 18, 2022
    CatFan105 and BlazeFire like this.
  4. Heyo! Thank you for taking the time to make this thread and for of course sharing your idea suggestion. So if you did not already know, as pointed out by Cat above, we have a MineKart (Mario Kart styled) mini-game, which is cycled through our Nano Games game rotation. I do not unfortunately believe this mini-game should be a game on its own. I personally feel that it fits well in the Nano rotation and if it were on its own, I do not think it would have the player base to support constant running game lobbies. I do appreciate your idea and I am interested in what others may have to say regarding this suggestion!

Posted Aug 19, 2022
  5. But at least update our Bedrock server- we are bored with the same arcade games and no new trophy hunt :(

Posted Aug 19, 2022