• 1047 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10211 Players Online
  • 9164 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I won my first game!

Discussion in 'Master Builders' started by TrizenPK, Jun 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After 19 games of Master Builders I finally won my first game! The theme was “saddle” and I built it so that it represented the saddle from the item menu. I was really happy when this happened, and I think Master Builders is going to be my new favorite game mode. Although I could do without all of the inappropriate builds that happen.

Posted Jun 1, 2019
    quinnopies likes this.
  2. Congratulations! I know that winning any game is an extremely rewarding feeling-- especially Mineplex's Master Builders. In the event of any further inappropriate builds, please submit a formal report here so our network staff can adequately address the situation.

Posted Jun 2, 2019
  3. Hello!

I'd like to give you a big congratulations on your first win on Mineplex! Master Builders is definitely a great game if you have lots of creativity and patience. I'm proud, as Master Builders is probably one of the harder games to win, depending on the players you are playing with.

If you do happen to see an inappropriate build activity, please be sure to submit a report @ https://www.mineplex.com/reports with evidence. If you don't know how to take evidence, be sure to send me a PM!

Enjoy your build experience!

Posted Jun 2, 2019
  4. Thread Locked.
    Congratulations! Winning master builders is no easy task, and I’m excited you’ve finally one! I guess your hard work and building skills have improved while playing, which is great to hear. However, I have locked this thread, as it is better suited as a wall post. This just means that your better off posting it on your wall, as it doesn’t really spark conversation here, or spark a discussion. Once again, congratulations. I hope you continue to love master builders and get even better soon.

As both of the users above stated, just submit a report if you come across inappropriate builds.

Posted Jun 2, 2019
    xUmbreon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.