• 126 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1900 Players Online
  • 1774 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I will draw your profile picture for free

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Cepheus, Dec 28, 2021.

?

In which direction is the Orion constellation? (dont cheat with google)

Poll closed Dec 31, 2021.
  1. East

9.1%
  2. North

18.2%
  3. South West

54.5%
  4. None of the above.

18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 19, 2022
    N0TVexx likes this.
  2. me

Posted Jan 20, 2022
    Cepheus likes this.
  3. Hmmm... Caricatures of people's pfps? Why not. Can you do one for me then if it's ok?

Posted Jan 20, 2022
    Cepheus likes this.
  4. [​IMG]

NOTE: These pictures are not meant to be given as usage for a profile picture. if you want to set my drawings I make for you as your PFP go ahead but they will most likely be sloppy and hence thats why I advise you dont use them. this thread also was just for caricature purposes only

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 20, 2022
  5. [​IMG]

NOTE: These pictures are not meant to be given as usage for a profile picture. if you want to set my drawings I make for you as your PFP go ahead but they will most likely be sloppy and hence thats why I advise you dont use them. this thread also was just for caricature purposes only

OP OP
    Mr.Cardyceps likes this.
  6. [​IMG]

OP OP

7. [​IMG]

OP OP
    xOeuf likes this.

8. I never really liked optical viewfinders that much but you look cool (assuming the pic is of you) looking into it.

[​IMG]

OP OP
  9. [​IMG]

OP OP
  10. It looks great!

Posted Jan 20, 2022
    Cepheus likes this.
  11. I love it! :D <3

Posted Jan 21, 2022
    Cepheus likes this.
  12. Dude thanks! Can you tell me how to get reed of this silly "IMG".

Posted Jan 21, 2022
    Cepheus likes this.
  13. This is so ebcop
    epic

Posted Jan 21, 2022
    Cepheus likes this.
  14. Try to draw my profile picture! :D

Posted Jan 21, 2022
    Cepheus likes this.
  15. Ill get it in a little while :) backed up with homework right now

your welcome yes i thought it was pretty ebcop too

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2022
    xOeuf likes this.
  16. right click it and hit load image. it shouldnt be showing that anyways, i used bb code

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2022
    Mr.Cardyceps likes this.
  17. @20LeeBrian1

Dear brian and everybody else, im sorry but im ending this thread. I hope you all had fun entering and getting your profile picture drawn, 20LeeBrian1 I've extremely sorry to say this but I cant draw your profile picture, My life is getting extremely busy right now and I cant fit this in anymore. If you have any questions please ask me, again, sorry. <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 26, 2022
    Mr.Cardyceps and DrRentzel like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.