• 1048 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9223 Players Online
  • 8175 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I use to play mineplex survival....

Discussion in 'Survival' started by ZayBurry39, Jan 20, 2021.

Tags:
  1. I use to play mineplex survival and I was quite rich I was a multi sever traveler and often would buy stuff and sell stuff but then I the severs started having problems saying they could not find them and I was very disappointed that it would take me multiple try’s to get into my main server I loved playing it so much that I even bought a rank that I don’t even play on because of the server problems I have not been back on the server so I do not know if this was fixed but as soon as my WiFi is fixed I will be checking it out hopefully all my diamond blocks were not deleted because it took a lot of work to get that much and I had 2 walls of shulkers full of them at the time I traded for them and people gave them to me I did not dupe after a mod told me that it’s not allowed

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    thawazp and Heroup like this.
  2. By the way plz don’t take my stuff I will admit that I hav op stuff such as notch apples and op armor that keeps my from dying even from a fall to bedrock and pearls and dragon eggs etc. I paid for a rank because I liked this game mode

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 20, 2021
    thawazp and Heroup like this.
  3. -edited by moderator-

Posted Jan 20, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 20, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  4. Op items don’t exist. Also db isn’t work that much. And according to some staff duping isn’t punishable. But I know what your saying by buying a rank for survival cause I did to. I really only bought it because it would be easier to talk to my friends. Some of the servers are apparently down for maintenance even though this has been happening for years.
    Thanks,
    Multi

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    thawazp and Orangey like this.