• 1077 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5231 Players Online
  • 4154 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

i use the cow and the wither skeleton

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by PinguMcNabb, Jul 8, 2019.

1. how good are these/ should i choose new mains

Posted Jul 8, 2019
  2. I think both cow and wither skeleton can be very powerful and I've played against multiple players who are really good with these kits. It's really up to personal preference as all kits have their pros and cons. If you enjoy playing them, I don't think there's any reason to switch.

Posted Jul 8, 2019
  3. alright thanks

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 8, 2019
  4. Cow. Is an amazing kit. I main it myself and i think it can be a very strong kit without the downside of lag of course. If you need any tips or something just let me know.

Posted Jul 9, 2019
  5. Hi! I would love to talk about more of these kits individually, so lets start out with the Cow!

Cow: The cow is an all around very good kit. The armor is great compared to other kits, and the abilities are no exception. Lets start out with Angry Herd. This ability has a rather long recharge speed, however, it makes up for it due to its range and damage. The ability has superb area control, and can be quite difficult to avoid due to the speed of the cows. Moving to the Milk Spiral ability, its great as well! What I love about this ability in particular is that it can be used as a sniper and a recovery move. Although this isn't the best recovery move, it is still always nice to have one on a kit for when you're about to fall into the void. In addition, the passive is good as well. It only takes a few seconds before the speed boosts kick in and you're dealing heavy damage to opponents. Finally, the Smash Crystal! The Smash Crystal is also very good! Not too much to say about it, however, it does a lot of damage in a short amount of time. Overall, I give this kit a solid 9.5/10! The only thing I would change on this kit is its recovery move by allowing you to have more control over it.

Wither Skeleton: Personally, I find this kit good. Do I think it is as good as the cow? No. However, let me explain myself. The kits main attack, the Guided Wither Skull, is very mediocre. The damage is not as high as I would like it to be especially due to the fact that the projectile is rather small. Although, the armor does make up for it since it is quite a tanky kit like the cow. Moving onto the kits second ability, Wither Image. This is arguably the best recovery attack in the game, right beside the Sky Squid and Creeper. Having the ability to not only distract players, but to also switch positions and potentially save yourself from falling into the void is huge. The Smash Crystal is ok as well. Overall, I give this kit a 7.5/10.

Posted Jul 9, 2019
  6. Very contrary to what overlysalted just said, I'd give cow a 5/10, it's tanky but its abilities and motions are very linear, putting it in the same boat as creeper, where a good player can just avoid everything you do since the kit lacks ways to mix up it's attacks. Wither is a 4/10 to me, the skull's damage is very negligible unless you essentially hit the player, and the image is hard to find damaging value out of, so it's basically a dodge that can become very predictable if the opponent is skilled, as yet again, they can know where the wither is and be prepared to swap to it immediately. It's slow, lacks real kill ability, and can be predicted by a really good player, so the kits are good for getting early wins but drop off heavily in the long run. Then again, there are 3 deadset cow mains that seem to do really well with it unless they face counters, so what do I know?

Posted Jul 12, 2019