• 185 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3024 Players Online
  • 2839 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I think update anticheat is a important thing

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by KillenDeath, May 21, 2022.

1. In the cakewars , sky wars a lot of games , only hackers flying longtime and system will kick them , anti cheat don't observe kill aura , reach , autoclick , it impact normal player a lot , and make a lot of player leave Mineplex

Please update anti - cheat , and report mode

Posted May 21, 2022
    GRGoodGame likes this.
  2. They can cheat all they want but they still can’t kill me lol

Posted May 21, 2022
  3. First of all, a report command is processed and just has to be implemented by the developers. However, as we only have one Bedrock developer, this will probably take some time, so we just have to be patient until that is added.

For the anticheat, I definitely do agree that it needs some updating. However as we only have one Bedrock developer (like I mentioned previously) this may take a long time to update. I'm not sure how Bedrock development works but we would probably need to hire a separate anticheat developer for Bedrock, and as of right now we are not hiring for that position (you can find the current list of jobs open here). For our one Bedrock developer to try to figure out how the anticheat works in my opinion is quite bad as some games need updating and bugs needing to be fixed and other features being added. While I am all for the anticheat being updated, we have a lack of resources currently so it may take some time before the anticheat will be updated.

Posted May 21, 2022,
    Last edited May 22, 2022
  4. yes, hope anti cheat will solve cheating problem in Mineplex, Thanks

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 21, 2022
  5. We do need a better anticheat tbh and report system tbh, but I think the stats update should be prioritised over that. Who's to say we are even going to get an update this year? Nearly half a year and absolutely nothing lmao

Posted May 22, 2022
    Whitebone, LostShrimp13 and RiotRealm like this.
  6. The anticheat is an important thing for sure, however we simply do not have a bedrock anti-cheat developer to create it - it is not something gyroninja would do. We definitely need another developer or two on bedrock but that is unfortunately completely out of our control. gyro is working on other updates.

The only thing players can do at the moment is simply report the hackers you come across in the discord or on the forums (the forums is the best way - make sure you follow the report guide). It's not ideal for sure but until we get an in-game reporting system or anti-cheat development on bedrock it's the most that we can offer.

Posted May 22, 2022
  7. See this. Despite how the mods frame it as "can't" it's really more of a "don't want to" situation.

Posted May 22, 2022
  8. anti- cheat in Mineplex now is little bit blind, it kick some not hack and flying player

Need add more stuff in anti-cheat

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 24, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jun 2, 2022
  9. I especially hate hackers due to them just not being a vibe. Details here, don’t mind the name -snip-

Posted May 31, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jun 2, 2022
  10. if only 'twas that easy.
    There's more to it than just saying "we should make a new anticheat" & then doing it.
    8f there weren't, it would've been done many times over by now.

Posted May 31, 2022
    LostShrimp13 and GRGoodGame like this.
  11. Yes because you can just go an update the anticheat. You can do it by doing /updateanticheat in Lobby-17

Posted Jun 2, 2022
  12. Yes because you can just reply to a thread that's about bedrock assuming it's java. You can do it by doing /javatobedrock in lobby-17

If you're going to play the sarcasm game then I will too

Posted Jun 2, 2022
  13. u can also try /givemelevel100

lol

Posted Jun 2, 2022
    Mothy likes this.