• 2959 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11397 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned I think they should focus on fixing particles.

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by xXxLilPossumXxx, Aug 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I personally, don't spend money on mineplex. Which means that I can only get crates by earning them or doing things like linking my player to this site. But it's annoying, when both of the crates I've opened, have given me broken items. I have the Bubble Fairy Particle, as well as the Rain of Arrows Arrow Trail. The only things they do, are give off black sparkles. I thought it was weird, but probably a coincidence, then found out they are supposed to do other things and not black sparkles. For being the things you work to get, its annoying when they're broken.

Posted Aug 7, 2019
  2. These bugs are known and are being taken care of at the moment. So best you can do is wait patiently, since alot of bugs came with the 1.12 update and might take a while.

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  3. This isn’t actually Mineplex’s fault. It’s happened throughout all of the Bedrock servers after the new Minecraft update. So like said above, let’s just wait for Minecraft to fix the problem.

Posted Aug 10, 2019
  4. Hey there,

I know this could be quite frustrating because they're you're hard-earned chests. I'm sorry you're experiencing this, but since it's not an idea I'm going to have to lock this thread for it not really being an idea. I encourage you to report this here and if you ever find any more issues like this to always report it at the bug section. Thank you for the speaking about it though, hopefully, it gets fixed soon!

Thread locked ~ Concern addressed

Posted Aug 16, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.