• 2892 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8264 Players Online
  • 5372 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

i think that there should be a new map

Discussion in 'Bacon Brawl' started by Gucci Goblin, Jan 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i am not a builder but i can give an idea for a new map how about one like a donut that sounds really cool becuase it is liek thin and round with a hole in the center it would be the ideal map. also if you ever got hungry you could eat from the donut, boosting your dealt kb and reducing your kb, also adding a new unique power up into the game like sneaky assassassins

Posted Jan 6, 2021
  2. It’s great that you want to make new maps for the Mineplex players to enjoy, and you don’t have to be a builder to do so! Any player can build a map following the map submission guide and map guidelines that can be found here and here, and submit it here!
    -Bob

Posted Jan 6, 2021
  3. okay trhank you so much bob1607777777777777777, i shall add this to my arsenal of intelligence next time

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 6, 2021
  4. Unfortunately, this is not the place to submit maps, and we do not take map suggestions. However, if you have a map of your own feel free to submit it @ https://www.mineplex.com/mapsubmissions/. I highly recommend you read over the map submissions guide and using the Bacon Brawl guide so your map has the highest chance of being accepted. Since your question has been answered, I will be locking this thread. Feel free to private message me with any more questions/concerns.

Posted Jan 6, 2021
    Bob16077777 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.