• 682 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9708 Players Online
  • 9026 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I think Mineplex can add more games to server

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by KillenDeath, Jan 12, 2022.

1. I think some seasonal games can add to server forever : cake war MEGA

Posted Jan 12, 2022
    I LIKE POSTS likes this.
  2. Could you go into some detail and describe what this game is about? That will help users give better feedback on the proposed game. From what you've given, I'm gonna say that I don't think another Cakewars mode is needed; there is already a 4v4, 2v2, and 1v1 mode which splits the player base up a lot and makes for fewer games to start.

Also, a post like this would be better suited here instead of the help section.

Posted Jan 12, 2022,
    Last edited Jan 12, 2022
    I LIKE POSTS and rejudge like this.
  3. To my knowledge, I think they are suggesting for Mega Cake Wars to be a permanent game in the server which I agree with but like what others said, it would be splitting the player base of Solo, Duos, and Squads.

Posted Jan 13, 2022
    I LIKE POSTS likes this.
  4. No. Bad idea. Cakewars mega is a new game and this is the first time it has ever been seen. I think it should be an LTM for now because the maps used for it are duos maps, so when this game leaves, builders can make bigger maps for this game, then it can be permanent. Cakewars mega is only an experimental game

Posted Jan 13, 2022
    I LIKE POSTS likes this.
  5. I don’t think this will be a permanent game because it would split the player base, which is also why I don’t think it should be permanent.

Posted Jan 13, 2022
  6. Honestly I would like to see it become a permanent game... in the future. Games as massive as this are going to need time to perfect and tweak. If Mineplex ultimately makes the decision to ramp this up to a permanent game, Id love to see it. I like it when there's more players because there's more carnage. The more carnage, the more the challenge. Now although I would love to be apart of the bedrock cake wars competitive league, I have a little more work to get a spot on the leaderboard. I am hastily chasing a spot and am getting closer and closer everyday. At least I have built up a little credibility with the bedrock cake wars community for being good.

Posted Jan 13, 2022
  7. 100% right, its a test game more big team player games could come out of this

Posted Jan 14, 2022
    Mothy likes this.