• 463 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8901 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I think I finished my Block Hunt map

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Cri_, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Worked on it for 3 or 4 days, something like that I really don't know. But I'm pretty sure its done.
    https://imgur.com/a/LdhyAxd
    If you wanna come look at it msg me for the server ip

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  2. Wow looks like an amazing build. You really utilised the map to make it took beautiful. I remember when you just posted the maps bare minimum and I really feel like you did a good job. I’d love to see more from you soon! :)

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  3. Heyo!

Wonderful map you've created here, as from what I can see by the pictures, it seems you've included all of the data points, and have made it loo very nice aesthetic wise. Game play wise, the only thing I would recommend a bit more building to it would be the beach part (maybe a few extra huts, as it is a very flat land and would be very difficult for players to run away from hunters). I feel as though every great Block Hunt map should have terrain challenges, as well as various different spots to hide at within the map. Since it seems there's only a few buildings, this is the only thing I'd say to improve on.

Other than that, great map you've built here. I definitely recommend you submitting it with a few minor changes, and hopefully I will see this in the game soon! Other than that, great build and have a nice day :)

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  4. I think it's a fairly well built map, and shows a lot of great potential. However, as @TooMuchXMas4You said, it looks to be really flat. I think that Block Hunt maps should be challenging to pass through and navigate the terrain, and a flat map could make it too easy.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  5. Hey mate!

I must admit, I am extremely impressed with your build that you’ve decided to share with us today. I like the detail you included, the terrain change throughout the map, and I specially like how the map is not extremely large, yet part of it is underground which I appreciate because this is unique compared to exisiting maps for BH. I’ve recently seen discussion behind the current maps being quite large, and therefore hard for the Hunters to win, so it’s nice to see a smaller map that may help gameplay be more fair for both teams.

I can see some data points, which is great. I’m assuming you’ve read the Map Submissions Guide, but if you haven’t, you can check it out by clicking over the prior text. It’s vital that you read it as it explains the requirements for your specific map, and improves the chances of your map being accepted (if you follow and abide by the guide). I would also love to see you submit this map as I and others would enjoy playing on it. You can submit the map here.

If you do submit this map, I wish you the best of luck. I’m very proud of your efforts and look forward to seeing more of your builds in the future.

Posted Sep 24, 2019
  6. From what I can see, there aren't that many random blocks around the map for people to hide in. There's that one area in the middle and then just loads of melons around the outside. Perhaps adding more detail and structures to the outside area so that more and more varied transformable blocks can be placed around would be a good addition. There seems to be more in the underground section from what I can see, but overall I'd say that the map lacks spots to hide. I think it looks amazing though.

Posted Sep 24, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  7. Ill add more buildings
    --- Post updated ---
    Ill keep that in mind

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2019
    Xukuri and TooMuchXMas4You like this.