• 831 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8771 Players Online
  • 7940 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I Request That You All Play The Game Correctly

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Butterfl1, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Yes, because he was neutral and not figjting either of us. You did the same thing when you went near him.

Posted Apr 8, 2021
  2. I attempted one round to fight the other guy who wasn't doing anything and It was just a turn around, you afked instead.

Posted Apr 8, 2021
  3. Yes, I decided not to interfere with the fight and give him or you an advantage. YOU decided to attack him so of course he is going to defend himself.

Posted Apr 8, 2021
  4. What's the point of fighting the other guy if the exact same thing is gonna happen. Also, when we were fighting, you came rushing at me. When I was trying to recover. (We as in a mean Messigician or whatever his name was)

Posted Apr 8, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 8, 2021
  5. Its obvious that you would get destroyed by both of us in a fair fight, you lost fair and square. No matter who you attacked, you lost badly, then blamed it on teaming when only one of us fought you at a time. Its only teaming when 2 or more people attack at once while not attacking eachother.

Posted Apr 8, 2021
    Mitchy likes this.
  6. Exactly what was happening. Me and messigician were fighting, you came rushing at me, and then once I died, you didn't fight eachother.

Posted Apr 8, 2021
  7. Now ur making stuff up, I don't remember any of that happening.

Posted Apr 8, 2021
  8. With this logic, any bystander can assume that you are teaming too! You know, since according to you, a person doing nothing while you 1v1 someone else is considered "teaming." I guess that makes YOU the teamer too

Posted Apr 8, 2021
  9. Again, he literally came over to me in like 3 seconds. I didn't even have time to kill the other guy. I don't really want to deal with this. It's garbage

Posted Apr 8, 2021
  10. Theres too much grey area in teaming and honestly, this post was probably made as a joke anyways

Posted Apr 11, 2021
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  11. I mean everyone teams on the horse so why is this the exception? Seems a bit hypocritical dont’cha think?

Posted Apr 18, 2021
  12. Where are you getting the idea that every horse player gets teamed on? Or are you speaking for yourself and no other horse players? This is just a made-up scenario and isn't a good reason to argue that horse does in fact have an advantage at getting the crystal. Teaming and smash crystal are two completely unrelated issues, so I really don't understand where you're coming from

Posted Apr 18, 2021
  13. it happens ANY TIME I play horse just to have fun

Posted Apr 18, 2021
  14. This is a personal experience. It's not fair to speak for every horse player on the server lol. If someone is teaming, then do something about it. But that has nothing to do with my argument is what I'm saying

Posted Apr 18, 2021
  15. Most people go for horses first since its not only an op defensive kit that can easily clean, but if its kept alive long enough it can easily win the game with bone storm.

Like I said, people do all of this subconciously to any threat they see in FFA, its part of the game at this point. Even if I saw a player or kit that was a major threat to the lobby and could guarentee themself a win, its only common sense to target them instead of letting them live and watch everyone else kill eachother.

If you are against people doing this (which most players including myself are), you are really just against the FFA gamemode, since its the root of these problems.

Posted Apr 18, 2021
  16. I mean to the degree that after I’m dead they all actively ignore each other until all 4 lives are out for me

Posted Apr 19, 2021
  17. Yes, if you dont want that you should say that ffa should be changed to 1v1 mode. Since in a 1v1 mode a situation like that is impossible.

Posted Apr 19, 2021
  18. This also happens in Skywars but not many people complain about it since people usually like 1v1ing but I could see the fun in a FFA. Because of all the healing in SW it would be easy to do FFA, but I don't know about SSM I don't play it.

Posted Apr 19, 2021