• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I play Rose Rush

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by wattywatty14, Feb 11, 2019.

1. wattywatty14

wattywatty14

I hope you guys enjoy! If you can, give me constructive feedback please. Thank you!

Posted Feb 11, 2019
    Slipest, ireallylikerats and BasicT like this.
  2. Snowwii

Snowwii

Love the video! Im jealous of all your shards. :( I wish I could be as positive as you haha!

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  3. BasicT

BasicT

Hey watty! Nice video you made! The only thing I found weird about the video is when I put into full screen, it was almost like everything was trying to squeeze on the screen making some parts of the video blur a little bit. I am not sure if this will do the trick, but maybe try to record out of full screen then edit it to the full screen size. Another thing I would do is try to remove as much lag as possible, so it looks like the video flows very smoothly. Try closing as many programs as possible as this is the main thing cause it to lag.
    To make the video look as professional as possible is when you cut the video, maybe have a green screen that makes that Whoosh or Slice sound with it, an example can be found here:
    [​IMG]
    I feel it just makes the video feel more interesting as it makes the viewer realize that there is something that is going to be next, and they can't wait to see what it is, going to happen next even though they will probably know in the next second or 2.
    Overall, great video! Can't wait to see more videos coming from you in the future!
    ~BasicT

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  4. wattywatty14

wattywatty14

I understand where you're coming from. I have the Swish and Swoosh effect on some of my previous videos, I don't know why I didn't implement any for this one. I'll keep this in mind for when I'm editing in the future!

I'm really happy that you enjoyed the video.

Thanks for the support you two! It means a lot to me.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 11, 2019
    BasicT and Snowwii like this.
  5. xUmbreon

xUmbreon

Hey Watty! I really enjoyed this video. Your commentary was really funny and honestly I relate to losing Rose Rush a lot so we’re in the same boat there. I found myself laughing out loud a bit when you spoke so great job with the entertainment.

As for the gameplay, it was really fun and interesting to watch. I always enjoy watching your videos as you make them contain lots of quality and honestly I don’t really have any complaints. Keep up the great work!

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  6. I like the little funny bits you put in there, great job!

I also like how you simulated a player that is always excited for everything, while incorporating and intertwining with your gameplay.

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  7. Slipest

Slipest

Great video!

You should record and upload the events that you sometimes hold as it would bring a lot more fun into your videos!

Best regards,
    Slipest

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  8. Phamtastic

Phamtastic

Hi there, Watty!

Your video was fantastic, and I love it so much! I love your commentary so much which gives me a great laugh. I can tell that you have been improving a lot as a Youtuber, so that is a good sign. Although, while I was listening through your video, I can hear your voice barely on the left side only. My suggestion is to make sure that your microphone is working properly. Overall, that is a great video that you have!

Posted Feb 12, 2019
    Slipest likes this.
  9. wattywatty14

wattywatty14

Thanks for the support!

[

Thanks for the support!

I've been thinking about that. Thanks for the suggestion!

Hmm, that's odd. I'll keep that in mind when recording my next video. Thanks for the feedback and support!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 12, 2019
    ireallylikerats and Slipest like this.
  10. xSlowWifi

xSlowWifi

Hey Watty!

At the start, I really loved your excitement at the start of the video and I always find your commentary funny and enjoyable to listen to and the gameplay to watch.
    One small suggestion would be to make the HUD slightly small as it takes quite a bit of the screen up.
    Overall, really enjoyed watching this and I hope you continue making content!

~ Wifi​

Posted Feb 14, 2019
    wattywatty14 likes this.