• 396 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3839 Players Online
  • 3443 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I play Mineplex Bedrock Skywars!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by wattywatty14, Mar 7, 2021.

1. I hope you all enjoy, this video is personally one of my favorites! This video was not edited by me.

Posted Mar 7, 2021
  2. That *YOOOP* was the real highlight of the vid for me. Bedrock Skywars seems really intersting to me and I might try it later on because of this. Great video though!

Posted Mar 7, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and wattywatty14 like this.
  3. Haha, I'm glad you enjoyed it! And yes, you should try some Mineplex Bedrock Skywars. It's pretty fun!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 7, 2021
    Skit likes this.
  4. Ahoy!

Very nice video, I really liked the editing and you made me laugh quite a few times.
    On the first map you passed the Anvils like 7 times and now my face hurts from laughing haha

Keep it up! We should collab sometime :D

Posted Mar 7, 2021
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  5. Really??? Did I pass SEVEN ANVILS? Dang, I really am blind haha. I'm glad that you had a great time watching it!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 7, 2021
    TheArrow'sShadow likes this.
  6. Another great video @wattywatty14 !

Bedrock Skywars has to be my top favorite game on the Bedrock platform because I'm just too good at it (sarcasm). But anyway, keep up the great work on YouTube - I see that you will have a very successful future in it! Cannot wait to see the next video you post!! <3

Posted Mar 8, 2021
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  7. Thanks for the support! It means a lot to me. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 8, 2021
    FabianTuck likes this.