• 173 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5162 Players Online
  • 4989 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I need help remembering an old game

Discussion in 'Help' started by gpveevers, Sep 15, 2021 at 7:48 AM.

1. Back a while ago i used to play a game where you could play as either a monster of human. Now im not sure if this was actually on mineplex but i assume it was.
    As the humans you would get jobs such as blacksmith, alchemist / Potion brewer, blacksmith? and Builder. You would have to build up structures to defend from a large horde of player controlled mobs. The mobs would run across a large bridge most the way (from the best of my memory)
    For mobs you were able to pick from a large assortment of mobs. You would actually turn into the mob you picked.

Please help me, i have been searching for a long while now.
    Yet again not completely certain it was on mineplex

Posted Sep 15, 2021 at 7:48 AM
  2. sounds like a type of castle defense/zombie defense with different types of mobs?

Posted Sep 15, 2021 at 10:18 AM
  3. The game you are describing, assuming you play on the Bedrock edition, is called Castle Defense. This game was a limited time mode for last Halloween, so that may be why you were not able to find it. The concept is that humans protect the king, and monsters try to defeat the king, and humans become monsters when they are killed. I will leave this thread open for now incase you were thinking about another game, or if anyone else may have a different idea!

Posted Sep 15, 2021 at 11:16 AM
    Kyuine likes this.
  4. Yeau tHar was castle defense. I always hid stuff jn the cart chest as a human and then ommediately got myself killed >=)
    Good times
    Pretty sure 8tol be back jn like half a month or so

Posted Sep 15, 2021 at 3:35 PM
  5. i just looked at this castle defence and im 100% sure this was not it.
    You didnt have the shop mechanic, you would get certain roles as noted in the post and you give out whatever you produce to everyone else. You didnt have to mine or defend a king, only survive

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 16, 2021 at 6:16 AM
  6. Is this game on bedrock or Java?

Posted Sep 16, 2021 at 8:19 AM