• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4945 Players Online
  • 4945 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I miss this gamemode :/

Discussion in 'Dragons' started by SuchDinosaur, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Quick one here:

This used to be my favorite gamemode, but now barely anyone plays it. It sucks, because I always have such a good time playing it.
    #BringBackDragons

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    Palidity likes this.
  2. I believe it must be noted that this gamemode Is Still Playable. While not being able to play this gamemode specifically, you can still play it by going to the quick compass, clicking on mixed arcade, click on the noteblock.
    Then, when you're in a lobby it will eventually shuffle over to Dragons.

If I recall correctly, within a 20-30 time in Arcade I played Dragons twice.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    ripnick :) and Astai like this.
  3. Its still here. Go to classics and click dragons ur done

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  4. I know it still exists, its just that it is so rarely played and you have to play mixed arcade for it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 2, 2020
    Palidity and SpitefulNick like this.
  5. I know, but most of the time it is 2-3 people in the lobby at most. And probably once an hour a game starts.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 2, 2020
    Palidity likes this.
  6. This is a java thread

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  7. It does actually get a lobby going for at least a while every day. Your profile says you're from Norway, and it usually appears in late afternoon/early evening time for America, so you should try looking at about 10pm your time. You can also just right-click the noteblock in the mixed arcade menu and select a server that is currently playing a game close to Dragons in the rotation (it goes in alphabetical order) and keep swapping between servers once each Dragons game is over, which is a lot faster than playing through the entire rotation of games each time.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    SuchDinosaur likes this.
  8. Thanks i will check out if there are any around that late. I usually play around 3-8pm (gmt+1) so there aren´t really any americans online. Thank you for the tip!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 2, 2020
    Palidity likes this.
  9. I love dragons. I also really hope it is somehow able to come back. I have some ideas...

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    SuchDinosaur likes this.
  10. Dragons is a criminally underrated game on Mineplex in my opinion. As much as I personally like the game, I don't see it coming back as it's own separate lobby anytime soon.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    SuchDinosaur likes this.
  11. I see that one, and its a shame :/

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 2, 2020
    Palidity likes this.
  12. What sort of ideas?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 2, 2020
    Palidity likes this.
  13. Posted Jun 2, 2020
  14. As an EU player too, I normally see arcade start to get more than one lobby properly moving at around 5-6pm (your time). So if 10 is too late for you, you could try around then too. Of course, optimal time is around 8-10 but you can still play earlier and get a couple games in if you don't like playing too late! (: Also, as someone mentioned it is in alphabtical order so look for your b-d games, also note it comes after dragon escape not before, so you can join a game of DE and still expect a dragons after.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  15. Thanks a ton! I will join!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 2, 2020
    Palidity likes this.
  16. Ok thanks for the info!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 2, 2020
    Palidity likes this.
  17. Hey

Dragons... I remember playing this in 2014 and it being the game I was best at, I was never good at PvP back then so I loved the gamemode. I miss the gamemode a lot too and I would love to see it come back, I just don't think the gamemode is popular enough to bring it back as an individual gamemode. Like everybody above is saying, the best way is just to play mixed arcade and wait for it to come which can be annoying but it's the only way to get a full game quick :(

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  18. If you join the Father Com, /com join Father, they regularly do Dragons and are able to gather members for dragons quickly

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    LLLLLLL likes this.
  19. Dragons is still a game mode.
    It has just been moved to the "Classics" Category.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  20. He knows. It's that its not popular

Posted Jun 3, 2020