• 732 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2816 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I make dumb puns and find hackers

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by IamTheBlazekin, Oct 15, 2019.

Posted Oct 15, 2019
  2. good video! i found it funny

quick question; do you watch or take inspiration from happyheart? the editing style and some of the jokes you made raised that question for me. if so, you're cool

Posted Oct 15, 2019
  3. LOL I was going to say the same thing. His personality is so similar to happyheart, and the way he brings up knight kit reminds me of his video as well.

This video has brought back a lot of good memories, and I will be looking out for future content. Thank you for sharing!

Posted Oct 15, 2019
    hubboh likes this.
  4. I take a bit of inspiration from happyheart and throw my own take on things into the mix. I'm glad you guys enjoy my content. I find that now that he's done with MC the world needs a bit more hapyheart. Or something along the lines of that.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 16, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 16, 2019
    Korben2005 and hubboh like this.
  5. good analogy, but i feel like using your own personality/charm would bring more people. no, i'm not calling you a clone, but if you bring something original to the table, more people are gonna come to watch YOU and YOUR videos, instead of just going to rewatch old happyheart videos. i admire the inspiration, it's something i plan to do myself when i start making videos again, but i've noticed that having some kind of quirk that'll differenciate yourself from others goes a long way.

again, not saying you're too much like happyheart, just some advice i've learned

Posted Oct 16, 2019
  6. thank you for the feedback

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 16, 2019
    hubboh likes this.
  7. I gotta say, that was pretty funny. I laughed throuout the video which was nice. I loved the comentary, it really makes the video that much better. Even though they might be considered 'undesirable', I loved the way you said "yup mhm" as you were running along, also one of the best: "WaAaAoHh HeRo!" It did put a smile on my face. Lastly, I enjoyed the puns, they were pretty fantastic :))
    Overall, I'd love to see more videos like this, mabye for the future find a few more fights that you can turn into a solid joke.
    Nicely done!

Posted Oct 16, 2019
    IamTheBlazekin likes this.
  8. Thank you firefox54. Glad you enjoyed it.

OP OP
  9. Hello!

I found this video hilarious (I'm a sucker for bad puns). I know a lot of people have brought this up but this really does remind me of heappyheart, but some bits also remind me of Slimecicle. Overall great job!

Posted Oct 16, 2019
  10. Thanks man.

OP OP
  11. Heyo!

I found this video to be very funny, along with some other aspects of the video as well. Something else I have to say you did a great job with was time, thumbnail, editing, and commentary. I like the thumbnail since I am a horrible artist and it honestly looks like something I would make so very relatable. The timing was great as well with how short the video was and how the clips fell into each other at a good timing, it made the video look a lot more smoother (as well as the overall quality of the video too). Your editing was pretty funny, I like the music you played over the video as it was very calming and fit the video pretty well, and finally I would have to say the overall concept of the video and commentary you tacked on made it a lot more enthusiastic and gave it a better comedy vibe than I expected. The puns were pretty good, though some I believe such as the stories didn't fit in too well and maybe could be compiled into another session? Either way, I really enjoyed watching this video, though I'll leave some feedback from my perspective if you are looking for some.

If you are interested in creating an intro/outro, I definitelh would recommend you featuring these into your videos if possible. This would open up the videos better to me, or even having a clip at the start that will be intruiging works as well (though this video did a pretty good job with that).

If you are also interested into more advanced editing or are comfortable with some higher up editing one could say, then I think you should try adding more memes or sounds into your videos (as this is just something I commonly see YouTubers doing, including myself. For example, after a pun you could put the "da dum ts" noise or whatever you want to call it, a video clip of slow clapping or something like that, or maybe even just one originally made by you or using different editing styles in your video. I recommend exploring everything you can do with your software if you have one, as you may be able to find a lot of useful things in the pesky drop down menus and things like this.

Overall, I really enjoyed your video and it seems others have as well! I hope to see more videos created by you in the future, and would love to see more videos like this as well (maybe a series?) Either way, great video and have a nice day!

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  12. Thank you for the feedback. If you want to see more videos like this, then you should check out my Season 1 playlist.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 22, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  13. There are already quite a few responses, but I watched the video and laughed more than once so it's worth another comment to let you know :)

I appreciate your positivity and your commentary was original from what I have seen (have not heard of happyheart). Good luck!

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  14. Great video! It was really punny (sorry about that being flat out horrible lol XD) Keep up the good work!

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  15. Looks like an awesome video! You clearly put a lot of effort into this, and it actually made me chuckle a few times. I really like your content and can’t wait to see more, so I will definitely be subscribing!

Great job, and keep up the great work!!

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  16. Thanks.
    --- Post updated ---
    Much appreciated

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 24, 2019

17. I'm not the only one who knows that guy !!!! :0

Posted Oct 24, 2019
  18. Honestly, I really appreciate all the happyheart styled comments. Ever since he stopped doing videos I've really missed that style of content. I'm not a big fan of your longer commentaries, but the shorter puns are pretty good.

Posted Oct 24, 2019
  19. Thanks. I'll take that into consideration.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 24, 2019
    MCCharity likes this.