• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11409 Players Online
  • 8519 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I made it in 1 hour. (SPEED BUILDING②)

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Jinnochi, Sep 16, 2020 at 9:54 AM.

1. Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 9:54 AM
    aiirr, Koxuh, Legend998 and 2 others like this.
  2. This is really good what-
    You definitely have a real talent for building!!

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 9:58 AM
    Jinnochi and GAM like this.
  3. Jeez! You are a building machine!! Great build, and always, the shaders make it beautifullll! Good job! :)

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 9:58 AM
    Jinnochi and GAM like this.
  4. One hour... what?! You’re unbelievably talented! I hope to see more builds from you in the future:)

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 10:36 AM
  5. This is a really nice build! Great job man! You definitely have some talent, I never could do this in an hour maybe in a week but I am impressed!

Keep up the good work!

-Kyuine

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 10:43 AM
    Jinnochi likes this.
  6. Hey, that looks pretty good for just one hour of building! I love the style that you were going for, with the street and houses. The roofs of the houses also look good. The only thing that I would change is possibly varying the blocks, but as you only built for a hour it does not really bother me.
    Overall great job. Keep on building!
    -BadgerInASuit

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 11:35 AM
    Jinnochi likes this.
  7. Woah! In one hour, I can barely even build a dog... so this is AMAZING to me. I am in awe of all of the details surrounding this build, as well as the build itself! Excellent job :).. I hope to see more builds from you soon!

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 11:36 AM
    Jinnochi likes this.
  8. Looks sweet, that building style reminds me of something but I couldn't put my finger on it. It's a bit small but looks great for what it is, still impressive you've managed to build it in only one hour though.

Great job :)

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 11:53 AM
    Jinnochi likes this.
  9. Pretty Nice for a 1-hour build. :) I remember when I used to do that too, it’s pretty fun.

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 1:11 PM
    Jinnochi likes this.
  10. Holy Cannoli, this looks great! As someone who cannot build to save their life, I am quite amazed at this. It is pretty crazy for me to think that someone can actual make a epic looking build in just a short amount of time, and then here you are, just casually doing it. Good job! It looks amazing, would love to see more from you!

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 2:03 PM
    Jinnochi likes this.
  11. I honestly can't believe something as detailed and beautiful as this is possible to be built within one hour.
    This is probably because it'd take me two days to build the same (with youtube tutorials...).
    Jokes aside, you're a really talented individual and obviously very creative when it comes to building, I can't wait to see more from you, keep up the great work!

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 2:14 PM
  12. Your builds are always so amazing! I love the detail and effort you put into this build! I’m sure the community would be delighted to see your creativity and skill reflected in some of Mineplex’s maps! I know I would be!

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 2:50 PM
    Jinnochi likes this.
  13. Looks great!! I love the idea you went for. Keep up the great work!

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 7:16 PM
    Jinnochi likes this.