• 996 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6402 Players Online
  • 5406 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I made an animated forum signature for every shop rank!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Gala, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Amazing! I’ve been using the Eternal one but I got Immortal a few days ago so now I use the Immortal tag.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  2. Wow! The amount of talent put into this! I love it so much! If you want to do more, there are Bedrock ranks such as Lord, Lady, Duke, Duchess, and Knight, you don't have to, totally up to you, but keep up the great work!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  3. Hey! These are truly amazing, I see you put a lot of work into these, and I'm definitely going to be using the Eternal one here in a bit. Great work!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  4. Howdy!

These are really good signatures, if I ever get around to changing mine I'll consider using one! Great Job!

:mineplex:

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  5. these are so pretty! you could probably make some money by taking requests!!

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  6. These are so awesome!! I love the little particles that pop up right before displaying the rank. The transition is beautiful, and all of the subtle animations in it are perfect! Amazing job!!

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  7. Yet another person here to state that I'm incredibly impressed with the smoothness, color theory, and stylistic choices you used in these. The care and craft that you used in designing each of your pieces is crystal clear, and it has a very professional yet casual feeling that is really hard to get exactly right-- but you've managed to, with flying colors! I'd like to echo what a few people have said in suggesting that you do a giveaway or some sort of art trade for forum signature gifs, because these are quite nice!

Posted Apr 9, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 9, 2020