• 1104 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6302 Players Online
  • 5198 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I made an animated forum signature for every shop rank!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Gala, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Yo!
    I love how smooth and simple these are. I would also like to note that, it sort of reminds of the classic PlayStation start screen (not sure if it's been changed with the newer models) which brings back so many childhood memories. Anyways, once again great work and I really have no feedback to give.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  2. Yo these are dope! Great job and keep up your awesome work, I'm looking forward to more creations!

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  3. They look fantastic!

I've seen these for years and years from Enjin to Xenforo, but this one particularly caught my eye. I'm trying to advance my knowledge of Adobe's lineup of programs, and After Effects CC is definitely one of the things on my list to improve on. You did an amazing job. It's smooth, clean, and fits without a scrollbar. Could not be more impressed.

Great job,
    - Fallen

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  4. These look really nice and professional. I especially like the Immortal one with the lightning strikes, so much so that I've decided to use it myself. Nice work, and thanks for making these.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  5. Oh wow!

These look really cool. In particular I really like the Hero rank forum signature. I just like the colour scheme, with the different shades of pink and purple.

Keep up the great work!
    ~ TheGrandmaster

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  6. Wow!
    Those look amazing and It's amazing to see you put so much effort into this. I really like the staff ranks just because they seem so smooth and I like that. Personally I hope I see a lot of people using these as their signatures because they look really cool and show off their rank perfectly in my opinion. Good job and keep up the good work!

Posted Feb 26, 2020

7. Hey!

These are so amazing, I actually prefer how the Staff animations are done, showing the name of the rank instead of the rank logo. I personally just feel that having the text-only and no logo makes the animation "cleaner" and more smooth.
    Anyway, these are amazing, keep up the good work!​

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  8. Hey! These look really good! They're better than I can make myself. I'm glad to see that you've made these public to the community.

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  9. Nice work! I wonder how long it took to make these?

Posted Feb 28, 2020
    BaEconic likes this.
  10. With all due respect... I wish that they didn't look so similar to each other.

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  11. Wow! these look really amazing! I probably wont be using them since i don't play minecraft that often, but they look great! If i had to choose a favorite it'd definitely be Hero, the deep purple just grabs my eye more than the others.

Posted Mar 4, 2020
  12. These are fantastic! I can definitely tell you put a lot of time and energy into making these, but it certainly paid off because the final products are beautiful. I especially like the super clean typography and animation on the staff ranks. Keep up the great work!

Posted Mar 4, 2020
  13. All of the animated forum signatures are fantastic! It beings so much hype according to my eyes. It feels like I'm more energized about what I have! :D

Posted Mar 5, 2020
  14. Nice animated signatures. I will probably add one of these to my forum signature as soon as possible. Considering a lot of people had positive reviews about this, I am not surprised that I like the quality of these animated signatures.

Posted Mar 5, 2020
  15. THIS IS FIRE

Posted Mar 5, 2020
  16. These bring me back to around 2016 on Enjin where the animated signatures were pretty popular. I like how smooth the transitions are when the ranks are coming up. I think my favourite one is for the Immortals. The lightning on the sides was a really nice touch and makes it stand out from the others. I think the quality is great and I'm interested in what you come up with in the future.

Posted Mar 5, 2020
  17. Heyo!
    Honestly these are amazing! It looks like you put a lot of time and effort into these! I’m definitely gonna start using the immortal one.

Posted Mar 7, 2020
  18. Hi!

I really like these! I already have one as my signature, but I like the effects when the ranks are popping up, and really like the idea of these.

Have a good day/night!

Posted Mar 7, 2020
  19. Really like these signatures, especially the staff ones. The way the background slides and the animations really do it for me. I am definitely going to be using these!

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  20. Hey!

These are awesome! I would love to see you do more of this style of art in the future because it's amazing. My favourite is probably the hero rank, but purple usually catches my eye immediately. Anyways, good job, I hope you keep sharing your work here!

Posted Apr 2, 2020