• 3349 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14237 Players Online
  • 10888 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I made an animated forum signature for every shop rank!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Gala, Feb 23, 2020.

1. A few months ago I made a gif for Eternals, and it got a lot of support so I decided to make more but for every rank this time.

Here they are! (Right click and select "Copy image address")

Ultra:
    [​IMG]
    Hero:
    [​IMG]
    Legend:
    [​IMG]
    Titan:

[​IMG]
    Eternal:
    [​IMG]
    Immortal:
    [​IMG]

edit: Thanks to AyyNick for the suggestion, I made staff rank animations aswell!
    Trainee:
    [​IMG]
    Mod:
    [​IMG]
    SRMod:
    [​IMG]
    Admin:

[​IMG]
    Builder:
    [​IMG]

Posted Feb 23, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 23, 2020
    CrimsonComet, Walker, Dezzy and 32 others like this.
  2. Hey! First off, this looks really good, I am interested in what software(s) you used to make this. Other than that my personal favorite is the Hero forum signature, although this is probably because its purple.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    Danese likes this.
  3. Thank you! I made these in Adobe After Effects CC 2020. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2020
    Chromuh likes this.
  4. Yo!

These look so cool! Really good job you’ve done, if you ever have some spare time, you could make Staff ones :)

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    Fallen™ likes this.
  5. oh wow, these are some sweet signatures! Honestly, I am completely clueless when it comes to making stuff like this so I'm fascinated by this. Amazing job! I also really like how you've added lighting effect to Immortal so it stands out from every other signature.

I would love to see more similar work from you in the future! Maybe you could try doing staff ranks like Nick suggested or even bedrock ranks? In the end, I'm sure it's going to turn out looking amazing regardless of what is it going to be!

Posted Feb 23, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 23, 2020
  6. Thank you! I made some staff ones and updated the original post to include them :)

Thank you a ton! I did end up doing staff ranks, and I may do bedrock ranks if I get some more free time later today :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2020
    AyyNick and Klobby like this.
  7. This is really nicely made/designed Animated ranks for Java. Have you considered also doing the Bedrock Rank? That would be really nice for us also.
    Beautiful work.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  8. Hey!
    Very very good job! They look amazing! <3
    Keep up the good work!
    - Quakiy

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  9. These look amazing! I would like to see Bedrock ranks added to this, if possible. Anyway, keep up the good work!

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    Korben and ShutUpMyChild :) like this.
  10. These look spectacular! I love the colors and effects that are in the signature. They really match up with the ranks. I would definitely like to see some Bedrock ranks up here! Keep up the great work :3

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    Korben and ShutUpMyChild :) like this.
  11. These animations are lovely! Great work! The colours are very appealing and the animations are very smooth! I'd recommend you also make some for the bedrock ranks as mentioned above.
    Hope to see more of these soon!

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  12. These signatures awesome! I´ll use the immortal one as long I have the rank. Thank you so much for making them.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  13. Heyo!

These looks fantastic! I love these so much and it's so cool that you made them animated! I really like the Staff Rank ones and who knows, I might use it too! I wish I was this good and could do stuff like this! Like @xGetRektedx said, it would be cool to see Bedrock Ranks too up there! Anyway, keep up the great work these looks amazing!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  14. I really love all of these animated signatures. I think that you've done an excellent job at making them and the style works really well as they're high quality and have a nice and slick design to them while still being easily noticeable as a rank!​

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  15. I really like the design that you went for with this. The normal rank ones look pretty neat. I'm also a fan of the staff ones too. Keep up the work!

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  16. Yo,
    These signatures look pretty amazing! Good job and thanks for offering your precious time in order to make such wonderful signatures for everyone! I like them.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  17. Wow!

These look awesome! As you can see, I'm definitely going to start using the Trainee signature because these just look so amazing. Thank you so much for making :)

~Nick

Posted Feb 25, 2020
  18. Hey,

Awesome work on these signatures, I love how sleek and smooth the animations are! My personal favourite is probably Hero, the deep purple colour looks amazing! The staff signatures are really cool as well :)

I can't wait to see more from you should you decide to continue to share your work with us, keep it up!

Posted Feb 25, 2020
  19. Wow, these are great. Nice work!

Posted Feb 25, 2020
  20. Wow, awesome signatures! The animations look very smooth, and I will definitely be using one of them :) Thank you for posting this!

Posted Feb 26, 2020