• 2894 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12739 Players Online
  • 9845 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I made a signature gif for eternals

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Gala, Jul 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hi, im gala, suprisingly this is my first post here on the forums (it has changed alot since enjin lol) anyway im off topic, I made a gif for eternals to use for signatures if they would like to because I was bored and had free time <3

if any other ranks want one similar just let me know I only made this to see what the reception on it would be.

Here it is! (right click and copy image address <3)
    [​IMG]

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  2. Ayy, that's dope! Now I wish I wan an eternal so I could use it haha. Have a good day and great job!

Posted Jul 13, 2019
    Gala likes this.
  3. Woah, that looks awesome! Nicely done

Posted Jul 13, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 14, 2019
  4. Hey!

I really like the amount of detail put into these signatures. The futuristic vibe is really neat and the community really appreciates when people like you put in work to benefit it. I'm sure I'll be seeing these around the forums! Thank you!

Posted Jul 13, 2019
    Gala likes this.
  5. This is awesome. I’m definitely using it. Thank you for working so hard on this!

Posted Jul 13, 2019
    Gala likes this.
  6. I'm glad you liked it ! <33

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 13, 2019
    ItsFree likes this.
  7. Oh damn, that looks awesome! Nice work!

Posted Jul 13, 2019
    Gala likes this.
  8. It look very cool! Nice job!

Posted Jul 13, 2019
    Gala likes this.
  9. This is awesome! Background is really amazing, and those smooth animations... Satisfaction guaranteed.

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  10. Yo!
    Nice job on it, really nice job and you definitely spent sweat on it. But Ultra Lives Matter :gwen:

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  11. I'm not an Eternal but I have to say it's very clean and aesthetic! Great job and keep up the good work!

Best Regards,
    Kellen

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  12. Hey!

I like how clean the futuristic transitions are, ideal for a signature. It would be nice to see the "Eternal" tag on toe signature, but apart from this its awesome! Just a question, what software(s) did you use to create this? Nice job on this forum signature!

Have an awesome day!

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  13. Hey! Glad you like it<3 I used Adobe After Effects CC 2019 to create this!
    --- Post updated ---
    Why wish you were an eternal when you can BE an eternal?
    Check your rank ingame now <3
    [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 13, 2019
  14. Duuuude I cant believe it. You're amazing thank you SO much! Now i can use the forum signature ahaha. Thanks so much again and have a blessed day!

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  15. Wow! Looks awesome! Great work, the gif must have taken hours to make.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
    Gala likes this.