• 193 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3045 Players Online
  • 2852 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I hit 300 subscribers :D

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by TheArrowsShadow, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Took me long enough haha

Enjoy my attempt at 2v1ing in SkyWars o/

Posted Aug 16, 2022
  2. Ayy good job on 300 subscribers always good content stay like you are and do more like this good content arrow"I am a big fan ;)"

Posted Aug 16, 2022
  3. Congratulations arrow! Hope to see more uploads :happyt3::happyt3:

Posted Aug 16, 2022
    TheRealSans and TheArrowsShadow like this.
  4. Big.
    Dubs.
    Arrow.

Posted Aug 17, 2022
    TheRealSans likes this.
  5. Hey Arrow! As per usual, I really enjoyed this video like all of your content. I'm really stoked to see you growing on the YouTube platform, so huge congratulations on 300 subscribers, that's so awesome! While one might argue that is not a lot of subs, imagine having 300 people standing right before you to watch you do something...It's crazy to think abut. Keep up the amazing work my friend! c:

Posted Aug 17, 2022
    TheRealSans likes this.
  6. Eyyy good job on 300 subscribers. You did well-creating content like this, and I hope to see more from you shortly because you are excellent. I more likely expect to see more drawings or other videos on your channel or anywhere on the forums. I still can't imagine how you've created it because I am incapable of that o.o

Anyhow, keep on doing the fantastic work because you are worth it.

Posted Aug 17, 2022
    TheRealSans likes this.
  7. time to unsub on all my alts heheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehe

Posted Aug 17, 2022
    TheRealSans likes this.
  8. Thank you! I'm glad you're a big fan :D

There will definitely be more \o/

W

Amgggggggg you're so sweet as always, thank you so much! I'm really excited to have hit this milestone finally and hope to hit 400 SoonTM! Thank you for being such a big part of my motivation with your kind words :>
    (Also 300 people standing in front of me watching me fight is a terrifying thought LOL)

Wooooooo :D
    More content is coming SoonTM, I'm glad you like it o/

[​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 19, 2022
    Amg and TheRealSans like this.
  9. Another day, another slay for Arrow, good job on 300 subs brother. Keep up the good content which we all enjoy, making the 2v1's look easy.

Posted Aug 19, 2022
    TheRealSans likes this.
  10. niceee! next goal: 100,000,000 subs

Be the next Pewdiepie

Posted Aug 19, 2022
    TheRealSans likes this.
  11. Good for you! Now make shorts and fill the description, title, and tags with as much "junk" (and by junk, I mean magic keywords) as possible. It's done wonders for me. You'll shoot up like a rocket! (But then again, maybe you just prefer doing it this way.)

Posted Aug 20, 2022
    TheRealSans likes this.
  12. Congratulations!
    That’s
    Cool!

Posted Aug 21, 2022
  13. Only 99,700 subscribers away from your first play button :D
    keep grinding :muscle:

Posted Aug 22, 2022
    TheRealSans likes this.
  14. GG Arrow! It always feels good to hit milestones especially on Youtube, I have no doubt you will hit even bigger milestones in the future :) Cannot wait to watch you (and your channel) thrive even more :)

Posted Aug 22, 2022
    TheRealSans likes this.
  15. Great job Arrow! It is always nice to hit milestones on YT, it is a great feeling. I love your videos, you do an excellent job with each one.

Posted Aug 22, 2022
    TheRealSans likes this.
  16. Thank you Hazzerrrrr I appreciate the support :)

We're right around the corner!

Haha yeah, sadly I've been making more shorts because I haven't been around to actually edit video, but if it works it works I guess
    One day I will blow up because of my actual videos but alas xD

Thank
    you!

Heck yeah we're getting there \o/

Daaaaaaaaan thank you! I'm really happy to be hitting milestones and creating the content that I make --although the content I'm releasing I made like last year ;-; - bUT we dont talk about thaT
    Anyway thank you so much for your support <3

Thank ya! Its a really awesome feeling when someone says that they enjoy my content, so thank you so much for your support! I'm excited to keep climbing \o/

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 25, 2022
    TheRealSans and danb76 like this.
  17. Ayy, congrats Arrow [​IMG]
    what's your next milestone? c:

Posted Aug 25, 2022
    TheRealSans likes this.
  18. Movin up in the world I see, gg

Posted Aug 27, 2022
    TheArrowsShadow and TheRealSans like this.
  19. WOOO congrats arrow!! Can't wait to see ya hit 1k subs :potato:

Posted Aug 27, 2022
    TheArrowsShadow likes this.
  20. Congratulations to you!!

Posted Aug 27, 2022