• 980 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10848 Players Online
  • 9868 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I HAVE CAUGHT THE RAIDERS RED-HANDED

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Ethanferret2022, Jan 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK, somebody let me into the raider hub, and I took some photos of inside. there were like 15 raiders here, and they are mostly the people in the photos. these are the people who make the lag machines and push bedrock with pistons. they even burned me alive!!! I wouldn't have to redo the hallways in my banner museum just to case them in obsidian. I have some photos I uploaded to my computer and as soon as I can I'll put them here.

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  2. Report players

But I’d check in with a staff member to see if this is punishable.

Posted Jan 15, 2021
  3. Hey!

I am glad you got into the raiders hub! I am sorry to hear that they burned you alive. Seeing that this would be a punishable offense I would make a forum report so these players can be dealt with accordingly. One thing, since you did say that all you had was screenshot evidence, it would more than likely be denied due to insufficient evidence. If this does happen again, please try to record as much as you can and create a forum report.

You can submit a report here, however, I would highly recommend you read through the reporting guide before submitting one!

Seeing that this thread does not promote any discussion, I will go ahead and lock this thread for you!

Feel free to reach out to me on the forums or discord if you have any questions and I would be happy to help! Happy Friday!

Thread Locked.

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.