• 252 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5412 Players Online
  • 5160 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented I Have A Suggestion :O

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by 4x1111, Mar 18, 2021.

?

Crown Particle Effect?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2021.
  1. Good idea

96.0%
  2. Dumb idea

4.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,

I didn't know where suggestions would go so I figured I'd post it here. I was thinking... what if there was a crown particle effect... like, just an animated gold crown, like any other particle effect here, it's just on your head... I just decided mid-way typing this, I'm just going to make a poll and see what you guys think...

Edit: to better explain, here is what @siee replied with below: "A crown particle effect like the angel/bumblebee wings that disappear and reappear then leave a gold/yellow colour trail behind you when you run (also similar to wings) would be super cute."

Thanks for reading!

Jorden (thebestvibes)

Posted Mar 18, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 18, 2021
    WowCaleb, Kight, Amg and 7 others like this.
  2. I think that's a great idea. A crown particle effect like the angel/bumblebee wings that disappear and reappear then leave a gold/yellow colour trail behind you when you run (also similar to wings) would be super cute.

Posted Mar 18, 2021
    Gil-galad, Amg, Skit and 1 other person like this.
  3. I really like this idea. Firstly, I overall don't like overwhelming particles as they can be very distracting sometimes and will sometimes actually block your view, so to have a smaller crown-like particle effect would be perfect. Additionally, I think having a crown effect in the first place would be very cool and would look very good with a lot of skins. Big +1 from me.

Posted Mar 18, 2021
    Amg, Skit, siee and 1 other person like this.
  4. Exactly how I imagined it!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 18, 2021
  5. For future reference + to answer your question, ideas like these are best suited in the General Idea Discussion subforum.

As for your idea, yesss +1 from me! I love particle effects and this would be super cute. While we're at it an entire new cosmetic set could be made named the "Royal Set".

Posted Mar 18, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 18, 2021
    Amg, 4x1111, Skit and 1 other person like this.
  6. I also really like this idea, and siee and maeve pretty much covered everything I wanted to say. I think it could make for a good particle set with a crown, mantle, crown-shaped leap effect, gold arrow particles, etc. The idea of the crown particle reminds me of the spring halo you can get from chests, which is one of my favorite particles. +1 from me!

-Skit

Posted Mar 18, 2021
    Jet Starglaze, 4x1111 and siee like this.
  7. I think this would be a cool idea too! The “spring halo” particle is similar in that it’s only on your head, and I like the subtlety of it. I think another one similar to that would be nice. :)

Posted Mar 18, 2021
    Laylq, siee, Skit and 1 other person like this.
  8. Heyo!
    Wow I love this new particle effect idea! I would definitely want to use this one in game it sounds and the appearance would be pretty neat. I haven't seen an idea like this one before except for the halo which is very nice as well. As okRen said, I use the spring halo and its set as I do enjoy that appearance the most. I wouldn't mind switching to the crown for a bit, especially if it has a trail. Nice idea, you have my support on it (: Good luck in the future with your post!
    Have a good one!
    <3

Posted Mar 18, 2021
    4x1111, siee and Skit like this.
  9. Mineplex crown will make me look swag

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    4x1111 likes this.
  10. Hello!

I really like this idea for a new particle effect! I can see a lot of other players also liking the particle effect, especially because it won't disrupt visibility or general gameplay too much. I also think @Orangey made a great point. If the crown is orange it can be related to the Mineplex crown logo, which would be a fun way of connecting it to the server. +1 from me!

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    4x1111, siee and Orangey like this.
  11. I like this idea as well, I'm all for particle effects that are new and unlike the others. Also huge bonus for staying out of the way! I do have one concern, however. I've noticed on some other servers that have this style cosmetic that sometimes they have the particle too low, and it creates a ring in front of your vision, but as long as this is avoided, this is great!

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    4x1111, siee and Orangey like this.
  12. Hey hey! First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to make this thread and suggest this idea. I very much agree with the positive feedback that you’ve received from others above! I personally think that this would be a wonderful addition to the particles selection and I concur with Brayden, I do think it would complement a majority of skins! I could see the issue mentioned by Honest above being a problem, however if there is a way to place the particles on the uppermost part of the skin, I think it could be easily avoidable! I would absolutely love to see these particles implemented and I know for sure it’d be something I’d try and wear. Great idea suggestion and I hope to see this implemented! +1

Posted Mar 20, 2021
    4x1111 and siee like this.
  13. This sounds like a great idea! I'm all for expanding the particles available to players, in my mind there can never be too many participles to choose from. I think this idea would work out pretty well, it sounds like something that most players would be interested in. Like Brayden mentioned above, it's also a good idea because it won't be too overwhelming or in your face which is great. Also, how do you propose people obtain this particle? Would it be via a specific chest or by completing a specific mission, etc...?

Anyway, great idea and I'd love to see it on the server!

Posted Mar 20, 2021
    siee and 4x1111 like this.
  14. Hey!

Fortunately, a cosmetic very similar to this is already added! It is a particle effect named "King" and it consists of a crown and a cape (can be seen by this thread). One thing that might be done in the future is a rework of the crown part due to the lack of detail, so maybe what you mentioned could be a positive change. Anyways, due to this already being added, this thread will be marked as Implemented. Thanks for the idea!

Posted Mar 21, 2021
    4x1111 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.