• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8088 Players Online
  • 5198 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I feel that everyone associated with Mineplex attacks me.

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by 55555, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Over the past 2 months, ive had threads about an issue involving ssm kits and offensive words deleted just because they used appropriate words to give the issue a clearer name.
    Meanwhile level 60+ people who fight me end up acting repulsive towards me and try to cheat against me in a non blatant way.
    I am lucky to still be unmuted, i have not said anything repulsive but i usually get muted for absurd durations over the tiniest infraction, and my appeals usually get denied.
    No one else outside of Mineplex is interested in issues involving ssm so i havent talked about it to anyone else.

Here are some screenshots of an especially repulsive kid wasting 2 hours of my time in ssm.

In this screenshot, i used a crystal after he had used 2 crystals.
    -snip-
    In this one, he insults my dead mother no one knows about.
    -snip-

These screenshots are an example of what i called "{REDACTED}"
    Normally i would not make a thread about things as common as this, but its been ridiculous recently.

I want Mineplex to consider immediately updating ssm multiple times in a row or shutting it down forever. Trolls with multiple alts like the one in the screenshots make the game unfun, especially towards blaze mains like me, and it does not help that mineplex loves to silence me.
    Can you relate?

Posted Jul 16, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jul 17, 2020
  2. Unfortunately I cannot relate and I’m sorry you have to go through this. No one should ever be insulted in this manner. You can always report players who act like this on the forums. Moving on, I’m a bit confused on what you’re trying to say. I understand the want for SSM to be updated, and I’m sure it eventually will be when the time comes, but I’m not sure what benefits would come from deleting SSM. I’m also confused on what you said in the beginning of your thread regarding offensive and inappropriate words. Are you talking about the behaviors of other players in the game? If so, there are many ways to report a player. Just head over to www.mineplex.com/reports after reading the report guide which can be found here. Feel free to DM me if you would like to talk about anything or if you have a question about what I said. Hope this helped.

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  3. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 16, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jul 16, 2020
  4. Turns out i cant shame trolls and the screenshots were removed

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 16, 2020
  5. I'm sorry you're having negative experiences with this game, but there are solutions to some of the issues you bring up. I want to bring your attention to the /ignore and /report commands. /report is very effective for chat offenses, and generally quicker and easier for staff members to issue punishments. For hacking and gameplay offenses, /report is going to be less effective than mineplex.com/reports. The /ignore command will hide all messages from the player you ignored. If you /report and consecutively /ignore a player, you will not be bothered by them anymore, and they may be warned or muted because of their behavior. If the chat is really causing negative experiences, you could simply disable it or set it to be transparent/essentially invisible.

I also want to mention that just because you see someone else breaking a rule, this does not mean you are given a free pass to break rules yourself. Calling out other players or being rude will not solve the problem, and does not make you immune to a punishment yourself.

Let me know if you have further questions :)

Posted Jul 16, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 and Looof like this.
  6. I used to main blaze a couple years ago and I could relate. Kids would get salty all the time for losing and they would target or insult me. One time, some salty creeper that I beat got everyone else in the game to team up on me in the next game, and another time, some level 90 kid that I beat targetted me for 5 games in a row while insulting me. Dunno why I stayed that long. I probably thought I could beat him but nope. Fast forward a few days later, and he targets again so I leave.

A lot of people hate blaze, I've gotten more hate for using blaze than anything else. Sadly I found that the best way for it to stop is to main something else. However as a squid/Cow main nowadays I still get some hate just because I'm good and some people can't accept that I can be good with a non-broken kit. Sometimes I try to retaliate in chat, or lowkey let someone know that they're really pissing me off and then I get a punishment for it.

Because apparently telling a horse main who hides and camps and runs that "skeleton horse is for losers" warrants a punishment. A low severity punishment, but if you get enough of these in a specific period of time, then I think it can mute you. This might be what happens to you, but idk, idk what your punishments look like.

I'm sorry I can't solve your problem, people are still gonna be rude and toxic, doesn't really matter if you report them or not. But yes, I can still relate to you. Ssm is toxic. The best thing I can do is to talk to myself about why it's not my fault, leave the game, and then punch something that I won't be able to break.

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  7. i think you might have schizophrenia...

Posted Jul 17, 2020
  8. I am not assuming everyone attacks me, i just feel that everyone attacks me, especially because the staff have silenced me to the point where it is offensive and people can get away with cheating against blazes.

Sure, staff can ban the accounts but they will just find another account that was hacked into via account generators.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 17, 2020