• 1536 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4115 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I feel neglected

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by EmeraldThePro12, Nov 18, 2019.

1. The amount of content pouring onto the biggest bedrock server on earth feels comparable to my desire to play Mineplex. There isn't any. There has been a content drought for so long now I just really don't want to play this server anymore. Pls give bedrock just a tad bit more attention.

Posted Nov 18, 2019
  2. Uhh well not exactly the biggest.....

Posted Nov 18, 2019
  3. I understand your frustration about the lack of updates on the Bedrock server. I think we can all agree that if the resources we have towards development were increased, then we would receive more content and would thus be satisfied. However, I don't think it's fair to imply that Bedrock does not get enough attention. We have separate development teams dedicated to each platform, and each team creates content for their respective server. Regardless, I do agree with you; the Bedrock server has a lot of potential and can be improved in terms of development as the progress there seems to be lacking. It comes down to the limited amount of resources we have, and it would likely prove profitable to find and accommodate more.

Posted Nov 18, 2019
  4. wow whats happened, i swear like 2 month ago mineplex had like 12000+ players, wow, guess that's what happens when you don't regularly update

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  5. Oh trust me, I feel neglected as well....In many areas of this server....

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  6. Agreed. Also, if you compare the numbers from 2016-2017, the difference is apparent. Based on the quality of updates and continued disregard for the community it seems clear they are headed for a path where they try to pretend to acknowledge the problem and not fix the issue at hand.
    It doesn't lessen the significance of his statement. When you know about the lack of updates it's very obvious not enough attention is given.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    mab8400 likes this.
  7. Well thats a RIP considering the fact we have the same amount of resources as a cough cough other server and there bringing out updates at least once a month.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  8. Yeah but bedrock Mineplex is still bestrock Mineplex

Posted Nov 20, 2019
  9. Perfectly said. Most leading management staff do not actually participate in games, they AFK in lobbies (we always assume they are doing something more important) but it seems to me that they do not have any real perspective on what changes need to be made because they just sit in a lobby for hours just to say they have played on the server.

Posted Nov 20, 2019
  10. Yeah, the management staff probably do sit in lobbies afking which is really frustrating.

Posted Nov 20, 2019
  11. Some servers have beta or prototype (like that one server that your not allowed to mention because of it getting snipped) if the devs are willing to. I would recommend them making a beta lobby Where they can apply there proof of concepts for new modes and see how people respond. One game could make the whole difference

{[(basically how eggwars --> bedwars --> to cake wars. Made people more likely to play.)] [(if you don't get the arrows. Its the generations of different "wars" games eggwars being the first bedwars (of the snipped server name) (and the cakewars the Mineplex take on the "wars" series of gamemodes)]}

Posted Dec 1, 2019