• 435 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6543 Players Online
  • 6108 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I feel like Wolf and Creeper give the player an unfair advantage.

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Pizzazilla, Nov 4, 2018.

?

Do you think Wolf or Creeper needs a nerf?

1. Both

46.3%
  2. Just Creeper

16.3%
  3. Just Wolf

25.0%
  4. Neither

12.5%
  1. I don't really think that the creeper is too overpowered or needs a nerf. I do have to agree with nerfing the wolf though. I find it VERY hard to fight one because once they use a cub tackle on you, you literally can't do anything. I try to move and it teleports me back and I try to double jump or roped arrows, and I still can't escape it. Next thing you know I am already dead because I can barely hit the guy compared to how many times he was hitting me. I really think that the wolf needs a nerf.

Posted Mar 8, 2019
  2. league of legends has never "deleted" a champion.

edit: ok apparently this site has broken my message so i guess the other half doesnt exist anymore

Posted Mar 24, 2019
  3. Heimer doesn't have his old walking animation, clearly new champ
    /s

Posted Mar 24, 2019
  4. First off, I'm glad people here actually feel the same I do about these two kits. I know at this point I'm basically just repeating what other people have said, but I honestly feel like they're such a nuisance to anyone and they definitely should be nerfed. For creeper, I feel like the regen is fine as it is since it's armor isn't the greatest. My real problem with fighting creeper is its sulfur bomb. It's not too hard to dodge until you get real close to the creeper. Whenever I'm within melee range, I just get knocked back with that thing. And then another one follows as I'm getting recovered. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think sulfur bomb takes 1-2 hearts and it has a relatively short cooldown too. The knockback is insane as well; I really don't want to be blasted across the map and off the island from a creeper with like 14 wins.

And wolf is just... itself. These things are just way too fast. It's either just a little more difficult to hit it because it keeps weaving back and forth or it's just straight up running away from you. My biggest issue with wolf; however, is one of its attacks, cub tackle. Getting trapped by it can end a game for you hella quick. As someone who has been playing SSM for a while, I would definitely like to see two of the most unbalanced kits be balanced.

Posted Apr 2, 2019
    pzazz likes this.
  5. The actual worst part of wolf imo is it's hitbox. Wolf can straight up combo you into next week while you can't hit it at all. The hitbox should be moved forward a bit to fix this unfair advantage and restore balance to this SSM kit.

Posted Apr 3, 2019
  6. make ravage reset (or reduce) if you miss a melee hit

Posted Apr 5, 2019