• 738 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8091 Players Online
  • 7353 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I drew TheArrowsShadow

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Sunny / Slash, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Working on Anatomy, I drew @TheArrow'sShadow , I'm not as good as him, but I'm learning :P
    [​IMG]

Posted Apr 20, 2021
    yvuggu, anna., Da_One and 4 others like this.
  2. Pogggggg

This is the second time I've been pinged from you drawing me and the improvement is astronomical-
    My favorite part about this piece is the detail in the hair, it looks very curly and makes it pop more than just having it be straight blue.

Keep it up! I'm looking forward to seeing more improvement from you.

Posted Apr 20, 2021
    0775 likes this.
  3. Heyya!
    Awhhh! I really love this! It's super cute and definitely shows improvement! I'd suggest watching YouTube videos to help improve on subjects you want to work on. Rather that be anatomy, realism, stylization, shading, colouring, anything! YouTube videos can help you to improve on areas that you think or feel as though you are struggling! Either way, this drawing was super cute! Keep improving you'll make it!

Posted Apr 20, 2021
  4. e

Posted Apr 20, 2021
  5. Whoa, that looks so cool! Although, I don't think I haven't requested you to make new art for me. Maybe one day I will. Overall, keep it up! :D

Posted May 3, 2021
  6. looks really good

Posted May 3, 2021