• 2156 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2156 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

i drew a drawing click to look at it

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Donatello5, Oct 15, 2020.

1. what's poppin gamers I took a picture of me preformig standup and turned it into a cool silhouette drawing

[​IMG]

Posted Oct 15, 2020
  2. Hi Donatello5!

This is actually a super cool silhouette drawing! I used to make these a lot a while back, but now I don't really anymore, so this was a nice little picture to see, haha. I really like the teal and purple colors in this, as it really makes it all stand out, which is super cool! Your glasses also make the picture stand out, as I think that's the most unique part about the picture. The small teal symbol on the top right of the picture is very interesting! I'm not sure what it means, but I'm sure it means something special. Overall, this is a super cool pic, and I'm glad you shared it. Thanks!

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    Donatello5 and Amg_ like this.
  3. Hi there Donatello!

This is a very cool drawing that has a unique sense of color to it. Although artist have different senses of style, I enjoy looking to see if I can relate any of their style to my own! I would most definitely like to say that doing this unique color is one of the most daring and unique things you can do as an artist. I did a whole portfolio this year with the color theme of blue and orange, and one of my pieces is actually in an art museum! I think that the colors are very grabbing to the eye, and I don’t think it’s something you see a lot of for a type of self-portrait; so very well done with the color selection for this piece. I feel that you did the shadows very well and there’s most definitely contrast between yourself and the background. I like the silhouette style of art because simplicity is always nice and so is contrast between one thing or another. I am also big on painting, and silhouette sunset’s/landscapes were always one of my favorite things to paint. I really enjoyed your art, and thank you for sharing. Again, it’s very well done and I love your unique selection of color!

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    Donatello5 and allegient™ like this.
  4. You got some fire skills! Keep it up! :happy:

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    Donatello5 likes this.
  5. Wow, I think this art piece is so cool! I haven't seen many that look like this before, I think your approach is very unique and special which I really like. The purple colour goes really well with the black, and you only really used 3 colours in this piece which makes it simple and not too overwhelming on the eyes. Keep up the awesome work, please share some more if you create more in the future!

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    Donatello5 likes this.
  6. I love it! Keep up the good work!

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    Donatello5 likes this.
  7. Wow this is awesome, it looks so cool.
    How long did this take you to make, it's incredible?

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    Donatello5 likes this.
  8. I love how you said that so casually before proceeding to give us this amazing drawing that you put a lot of effort into. Props!

Posted Oct 21, 2020
  9. This is soo cool! looks like it took a while.

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    andr3w likes this.