• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3432 Players Online
  • 3432 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I don't understand anymore

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by chickenboi, Apr 28, 2021.

1. i didn't realize so many people were going to like this post. very cool though i guess

:potato:

Posted May 1, 2021
    chickenboi likes this.
  2. I mean yeah, it would be nice if the owners were more involved with the community instead of just disappearing. If I was the owner of a server, then I would definitely value community interactions and I would at least try to improve the quality.

I honestly don't know how to give you any suggestions. I feel like trying to reach out to the owners would be a dead end. I don't want to be negative, but I honestly don't know if this is something that regular players can do anything about. And it's really sad that it has come to this.

Posted May 1, 2021
    chickenboi likes this.
  3. theres nothing the players can do unless things are changed, that means mods/staff losing some minor control, and we cant have that lol

Posted May 1, 2021
  4. Most staff have little to no control over this stuff. Why has Clans not gotten a reset/season update for over a year? Dev time. Everyone else is ready to go, but the bottleneck for pretty much all of the updates you want to see is either dev time or poor decisions by ownership/LT.

Posted May 2, 2021
    Fusafez and maevestarbaby like this.
  5. I have never seen an owner/leadership on these forums. They dont do anything.

Posted May 3, 2021
  6. Sterling doesn’t even have a forum account lol. That shows how much he cares for his own server...

Posted May 3, 2021
    chickenboi likes this.
  7. ikr

Posted May 3, 2021
  8. He has been around a long time? Even I would stop caring after years and just collect the checks

Posted May 3, 2021
  9. Code:
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Dev Team Not Found
    at com.mineplex.us
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:647) [servlet-api.jar:na]
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305) [catalina.jar:7.0.42]
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
    at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589) [tomcat-coyote.jar:7.0.42]
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1686) [tomcat-coyote.jar:7.0.42]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) [na:1.7.0_65]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) [na:1.7.0_65]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.7.0_65]
    Went ahead and did some investigating and discovered the source of this error by eliminating each non-Java Developer. The red text markdown indicates the reason I ruled them out

[​IMG]

Posted May 4, 2021
    WowCaleb, Klobby, Midoriya and 3 others like this.
  10. Yes, obviously the server will eventually die, but that is not a reason to stay quiet and abandon the server by doing nothing. I personally think that Mineplex has a ton of potencial and that the server could grow up by a lot if things are done correctly. Lag issues and hackers are the obvious things to fix, but also as @chickenboi said, they need to advertise the server somehow.

Posted May 6, 2021
    chickenboi, Fusafez and maevestarbaby like this.
  11. please read my post on the first page :potato:

Posted May 7, 2021
    Pillowbro likes this.
  12. I agree with you, that is actually what is happening with the server. But as you said, it kind of irks me... Because I'm sure that the server could actually grow if they really wanted to.

Posted May 7, 2021
    Fallen likes this.
  13. Easily, and it is a shime

Posted May 7, 2021
    Pillowbro likes this.