• 1254 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9692 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

i did some photos over the summer and here they are

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by glitcch, Aug 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. the title sums it up really well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  2. Wow, you got a nice camera.

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  3. Hi there!
    Thanks for taking the time to share your photos! They all look good, considering how visible the details are from focusing. I like how you went broad on the themes here. I especially like the first set of photos because of the variety of details and I personally enjoy the aesthetics of nature. Keep up the good work, and hope to see some more photos in the future!​

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  4. Hey buddy!

Thanks for sharing these photos with the community, I am personally very impressed with the outcome of your work. I can see you have spent a significant amount of time perfecting every shot, and it has really paid off because they all look great. My favorites are the nature ones and the marvel ones. I've always really liked pictures of nature, and yours are no exception. You've got some great talent, I think you should continue doing what you love and who knows where it will take you years from now. Can't wait to see some more of your photos in the future! :)

Posted Aug 14, 2019
  5. Heyoo!

Thanks for sharing these amazing pictures with us! Before everything, I would really need to say that you got an incredibly good camera. I enjoy watching nature pictures and I ADORE Marvel! I hope we will see more of your awesome pictures! ^-^

Posted Aug 14, 2019
  6. Hey there!

We appreciate you sharing your awesome photos! I really love the quality of them. What camera do you use? I'm interested in it now. The quality is top-notch! I wish I could be able to take photos like these. It's also great that you went out during Summer.

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

:mineplex:

Posted Aug 14, 2019

7. I have a Nikon 3400 and shoot on kit lens. It's a pretty nice camera and it's rather simple to understand and work with. Most of these were shot with different configs (aperture, iso, etc) due to lighting and object distance.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 16, 2019
  8. Wow! That is definitely not a phone camera! Those photos are beautiful quality! Are you interested in becoming a photographer? If so, that is definitely a good way to start off! :D

Posted Aug 16, 2019
  9. I mean a lot of modern phone cameras are still pretty good, my phone serves as pretty good replacement if I'm not hauling my dslr, though the nicer the camera, the better.

As for being a photographer, I'm not really sure. This is more of a hobby right now, I like to document what I do during time away from classes and work and doing it in a meaningful way is important to me personally. I've done some commercial work and it's pretty fun but I've never thought I would do it as a career path, I have interests in stuff like Economics career wise and such but learning skills like this one really does provide some backup options.

OP OP
    ACC3PT3D likes this.
  10. These marvel photos are amazing! Where did you get these from?

Posted Aug 16, 2019
  11. In my home state of PA, there's a museum in Philadelphia called the Franklin Institute that has a rotating summer exhibit focusing on culture and science and this year's was Marvel: Universe of Super Heroes. They have real costumes and props as seen in most of the MCU films including the following

- Tony Stark's Arc reactor from Infinity war
    - Three og Iron Man suits from the trilogy, the specific one in the photo is the Mark III.
    - Hela's Costume from Thor: Ragnarok
    - Spiderman's suit from Homecoming
    - One of Cap's shields
    - T'challa's suit from Black Panther

and a bunch of other stuff. Needless to say, it was really cool

OP OP
  12. Oh cool! I'm visiting Victoria Canada and they have a musuem with ancient egyptian stuff in there I'll make sure to take pictures as well... but I don't have that good of a camera and can't protrait shots properly but I'll try haha, that's really cool that your museum has that though! I really wish I could see that in real life, your camera and skills shows them off really nice though!

Posted Aug 16, 2019
  13. Nature things was probably my favorite, especially that last one because those creatures are quite rare.

Posted Aug 16, 2019