• 3300 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12508 Players Online
  • 9208 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I Decided To Put My Potion PvP Skills Into Mineplex Hunger Games......

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by ChristmasBreak, Apr 1, 2020.

?

Should I start Making Videos Like These Again?

1. Yessir

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nope

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello guys! So I made this video a little less than a year ago, but I was wondering if I should start uploading videos like these again? Please let me know :) (I also Stream Daily!)

Posted Apr 1, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 1, 2020
    FluteVegetables and SpitefulNick like this.
  2. Hey, awesome video! Although as you said, this video is older, I'd have to say it's an amazing video. It has amazing video quality and the sound quality so that is a big plus for me. The video was kind of relaxing to me and made me want to hop on and play java! I'd love to see more videos like this from you in the future. Good luck!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    ChristmasBreak likes this.
  3. Thank you for the positivity!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2020
  4. I really liked watching your video due to the funny commentary/edits you did (putting in dramatic chase music). I hope you keep uploading!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  5. Thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2020
  6. Hey, ChristmasBreak!

I see that you stated that you made this video a while ago, but I still enjoyed it! I liked the commentary and the overall gameplay. I liked your editing - especially the part at 4:15. You added some intense music while you were chasing a player. I would suggest adding a transition at the beginning of your next video. I don't know if this is just me, but the video seemed a little bright to me when your game of Survival Games started. The ending was pretty funny though!

Overall, great video! Maybe we'll see another Mineplex Survival Games video from you soon?

:gwen:

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  7. I will most definitely start working on one! Hopefully I can put it out sometime this week, and with the color thing, I was just testing different things while editing it. Thanks for the feedback :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2020
    wattywatty14 likes this.