• 553 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8991 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I can now die in peace.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by GiladFTW, Oct 8, 2019 at 4:28 PM.

1. Finally, we did it.
    We've spent so many hours.
    We beat Helloween Havoc's hardest challenge: Challenger mode.
    https://prnt.sc/pgmt5k
    GG.

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 4:28 PM
    SpookVegetables likes this.
  2. Nicely done! It took quite a while for me to beat the normal version of the game yesterday, and it's quite difficult for me to grasp taking on a much harder version, let alone winning it. It requires a ton of dedication and patience to accomplish such a task and I imagine it must have felt spectacular when you defeated the final boss. Being not the best at PvP, winning normal mode was not easy and I can only hope to acquire the exclusive diamond sword name during the remainder of the event. Great work!

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 5:12 PM
  3. Hey!

Wow, that is amazing!!! It is SO difficult for me to complete the challenger mode for Halloween Havoc! I beat the normal mode yesterday, that was 'pretty' easy but challenger is like on a whole different level xD. This must've been very hard to accomplish and whoever you played with to complete this earns a congratulations too. The sword name looks really cool and is very hard to get which makes it even better! Since you guys obviously worked very hard on this, you deserve it! Maybe you guys could have the most wins in challenger mode, but I would never go for that! Anyways, congrats on this! Hope you like your new title

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 5:22 PM
  4. Hey there!

Glad to see that you've beaten Halloween Havoc: Challenger very soon into its release. I also happened to take home the trophy yesterday. I think it's awesome to see another Diamond Sword name reward out on Mineplex, and it's definitely an interesting one at that, so enjoy it!

~Arjun

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 5:45 PM
  5. Hey mate!

Huge congratulations to you! It must be great to know that you have defeated the hardest mode of Halloween Havoc, especially since it was only released recently. I'm sure you'll enjoy your fancy new diamond sword name, and I hope that I can defeat the challenger mode sometime in the near future! :D

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 6:09 PM
  6. Oh my god teach me your wayyyss

I was trying out the challenger mode with a couple of friends last night before the timer bug was fixed and I was shocked at how hard it was. Good for you and enjoy the sword name!

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 6:11 PM
  7. Congratulations on your big win! I'm trying to achieve the same goal hopefully today or sometime in the near future. My mind just can't keep up with the game so, it never ends up being a big surprise if I'm the first teammate eliminated from the game. Just gotta keep trying though!

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 7:40 PM
  8. Congratulations on completing the Halloween Havoc Challenger mode! I'd been trying this mode a lot of times after I keep dying and dying in-game. Of course, this gamemode was the hardest gamemode I'd played before. Last night, me, @nolawn, @Snowing_, and @soulhardy tried so hard to beat the Halloween Havoc in challenger mode. We had to focus on the game so hard until we managed to beat the final boss, Pumpkin King. Unfortunately, I didn't get Oblivion name for the diamond sword last year.

I'm looking forward to playing this gamemode, Halloween Havoc again someday!

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 10:10 PM
    soulhardy, nolawn and Snowing_ like this.
  9. Congratulations on your win!

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 10:22 PM
  10. GG, my friends and I are going to try to beat it later.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 12:53 AM
  11. Sooooo this begs the very important question...

Who wants to carry me! BBoy be lookin for a nice new sword name!

Seriously though, GG it's a big accomplishment! Now you can show it off wherever you want! :D

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 9:12 AM