• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I can not edit my kit

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by SadCraZy, Oct 11, 2018.

1. when I click on the NPC to edit my kit and select a piece of armor to buy, and nothing happens, I just automatically left the NPC, does not even appear variations on the pieces of armor to choose, does anyone know the reason?

Posted Oct 11, 2018
  2. hiro9ptcl

hiro9ptcl

Me neither, I have the same problem with you. Some player has no way to edit kit(Was it already removed or something different).

I'm not sure, but I think editing kit may makes game so unfair( for example someone has full iron/diamond armor and they always respawn with them ). not meaning to disable kits but keep fair.

Posted Oct 13, 2018
  3. me too. nothing I can do.

Posted Oct 20, 2018
  4. AnythingElse

AnythingElse

are you left clicking it or right clicking?

Posted Oct 20, 2018
  5. both I try and nothing happens.

Posted Oct 20, 2018
  6. AnythingElse

AnythingElse

maybe reboot your computer? What version minecraft are you on?

Posted Oct 20, 2018
  7. I play on the cell phone

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 20, 2018
  8. What piece of armor is it? If you're trying to buy an iron helmet, that's glitched. Save up enough to buy an iron helmet and a diamond helmet (I know. It'll take a while, but trust me.) and buy both at the same time. Otherwise, the NPC just steals your leather and stuff you paid for the iron helmet.

Posted Oct 20, 2018
  9. AnythingElse

AnythingElse

well maybe its just a platform problem. idk

Posted Oct 20, 2018
  10. xxSkillzmasterz

xxSkillzmasterz

Hmm, this is very odd. Can you do me a huge favor and include this information for me?

What version are you on?
    What platform are you on?

Also, if you can, please try to record this and upload it, I'm curious what this looks like.

I'm gonna do my best to help ya out here!
    Thanks!
    ~Skillz

Posted Oct 20, 2018
    BasicT likes this.
  11. BasicT

BasicT

Hi! I am very sorry this is happening to you and do really hope it gets fixed sooner or later. However, I do believe you need to submit a bug report. Please, add what version you are on and evidence to support your problem. How can you find evidence? Well, this post here, or maybe even a video that shows what is going on inside the game so the developers can go in depth and hopefully fix the issue inside the game! Also, if you are using any mod(s) while playing the game, please be specific and precise on what mod(s) you are using as it possibly could be the modification causing the problem itself!

~BasicT

Posted Oct 20, 2018,
    Last edited Oct 20, 2018
    hiro9ptcl likes this.
  12. hiro9ptcl

hiro9ptcl

I could take a contact with a player: the player can edit their kit. but I cannot.
    I heard the following information from the player:
    * He is playing Minecraft in English from start to end(he have never changed his language), but I have changed my language JAPANESE to ENGLISH.
    because of this, some messages are still remaining in JAPANESE(my settings for Minecraft and Win10 are English). Developers told me that is still remaining as "Bug".
    Also: I asked my JAPANESE friend that "Can you edit your kit?" but all of my friend(only 10, sad) said: "No." (but someone may can edit even they are playing in Japanese)
    - It could be language problem.
    * He is playing on Windows 10.
    - Me too, I am playing on Windows 10 so maybe this problem is happening NOT because of device.
    *He was level 28.
    - My level is 18 so it could be level problem. I don't know about this at all but it MIGHT be.
    * But several player who plays Minecraft on Windows 10 have same problem.
    - Could be (specified) account problem or something else?

I don't know why but I'll leave this message with hope that it might help fixing this problem.

Posted Oct 30, 2018
  13. birdygamerXD

birdygamerXD

Woah, that what happens to me, i have the mc language to spanish and i cant upgrade any kit
    I already send a bug report and i hope a reply for my issue with this kits.
    They seem really glitchy with all minigames glitch (necromancer, horseman, etc)

Posted Oct 30, 2018
  14. I put it on bug report

Posted Nov 23, 2018
    BasicT likes this.