• 948 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10480 Players Online
  • 9532 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I can help on the server on bedrock

Discussion in 'Help' started by ElAngelGue, Mar 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im a veteran that happens to be poor, so i play with mouse and keyboard on xbox, im pretty good but i always get outplayed by hackers, i really like the server so i would like to help on it :)

Posted Mar 6, 2021
  2. Hello! I’m glad that you want to help benefit the bedrock server! In my opinion, the best way to do this is to apply for Trainee/Moderator. Speaking from experience, being a staff member is a fun learning experience because you can still play on the server as usual, while learning more about the server and forums during your trial. If you would like to apply for trainee, the best thing to do is to read through the Becoming a Trainee guides, which can be found here. Once you believe that you are ready to apply, you may do so here! I wish you luck on your application!
    -Bob

Posted Mar 6, 2021
    cove_, ReJo, Mothy and 1 other person like this.
  3. Thread Moved ➪ Help

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

Since this isn't really a suggestion and is asking to help out on the more customer-service side of things, the thread had been relocated to the appropriate section.

~~~

As @Bob16077777 has said, the best way to help out- especially with hackers- is through becoming a staff member.

Staff have a lot of opportunities to help out with the community and dealing with rule-breaking like hacking. We help make sure people's experiences here are unproblematic. Staff are in high demand, especially on Bedrock. It's a very worthwhile experience for a lot of people and I personally find it very enjoyable. Some more detail about the trainee position can be found in this document.

As for the actual process, Bob has given you some fantastic links. To apply for bedrock, you can access this application page. Before you do this, make sure to familiarise yourself with the process! The application process and requirements can be found on our guides one and two. Recruitment/RAs will evaluate your application and decide whether or not you will be passed onto the interview phase and potentially a promotion or denial. If you are accepted, you will be put under a mentor, from Staff Management, who will work with you throughout your staffing time until you get promoted to Sr.Mod or resign/get demoted.

Trainee is a trial period for moderator, so you have a bit to go before becoming more independent. The trial lasts for 2 months and during your 4th week, you will undergo an MoT (Middle of Trial) which is a test to review your knowledge this far into your trial. Another exam is taken at the end of your trial, called the EoT (End of Trial), which will contribute to whether or not you will be promoted to moderator. Your knowledge is also tested through QOTDs (questions of the days) and other various methods which vary from mentor to mentor. Throughout your trial as well, you will need to submit SRs (Staff Reports) for punishments over severity 2, as trainees can only punish people for severity 1 offences, for your mentor to check your punishments. Some exceptions to the two-month trial is early promotions or if you resign/get demoted. You will, of course, be expected to be active during your trial.

Moderators duties can be found in the document listed earlier. With all that said, I truly do recommend applying if you are qualified, since it is a valuable experience where you get to know so many people and help out the community.

Anyway, that should cover everything!

Concern Addressed ➭ Thread Locked
    ☾ Feel free to DM me with any other questions. ☽

Posted Mar 6, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.