• 331 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6749 Players Online
  • 6418 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I came back, what's new?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by zoomfay, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Hey guys! I stopped playing Mineplex around September of last year. I'm now coming back to mineplex. What's changed in that time?

Posted Oct 13, 2021
  2. Hi,

Since September 2020 Mineplex re-allowed Lunar Client in May and AlexTheCoder hired Timmi6790 as a developer which was good because I'm pretty sure he's the only front end (stuff we see) java Developer. On the the not so good side Mineplex has lost a lot of players since the DDoS attacks that happened to java in June of this year.

As of right now, Halloween Havoc will be released on java pretty soon, I think Alex just has to do some final things (I'm not sure what) for the update to be pushed.

Bedrock also got cakewars as a game, which I know is pretty popular although I don't play bedrock.

In terms of the staff team, Mineplex has lost some really good members and gained some people who I know will do good work (in terms of moderators). As for Admins, DeanTM recently stepped down as the QA admin, and is now working in Marketplace and remains Head of Staff. Rosmeme has taken his place as QA admin. Wanderer (our website developer) also stepped down from the staff team, and Chhase has taken his place as the Forums management admin.

Thats just some general updates, I'm sure I'm missing some stuff. Maybe someone else can get to the stuff I missed.

Posted Oct 13, 2021
  3. It’s been on bedrock for a long time, it was updated though.

To answer the question of this thread the new dev timmi has done a decent amount of bug fixes and there is also a couple other updates coming soon. There might have been a couple of map changes.

Posted Oct 13, 2021
    Cloudy likes this.
  4. Thank you so much! Lovely.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 13, 2021
  5. aaaand i just got 3wps for inappropiate content. good welcome back :3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 13, 2021
  6. basically just a few updates on java that include bugs, HH, maps, and QOL updates. not much on bedrock though except for a cake wars update
    you came back at a great time though because timmi is busting out the big guns and is pushing out updates non stop so that’s cool !

Posted Oct 14, 2021
  7. Hello!

From my perspective I've seen a lot of popular moderators resign, I make banners for people, and a bunch of other stuff. Overall though I'd have to say besides those things the Forums have been quite normal, and if not declining :( Alot of popular members here who helped keep the forums alive have left, and hence making the overall activity level of the Forums quite low...

but I do my best to keep the forums somewhat going and alive<3

As for the actual minecraft server, I am not sure because I lost my minecraft account due to issues and I cant keep myself updating via playing, so Yeah.

Posted Oct 14, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  8. why do u bold and underline words

Posted Oct 14, 2021
    anna dot likes this.
  9. Dramatization

Posted Oct 14, 2021
  10. Oh no I hope I'm not late to the party!

Welp, guess I'll just say the current news.

So recently Halloween Havoc was released onto the community along with Cake Wars Solo which has been quite the splash recently. This is especially true because the long awaited arrival of Halloween Havoc (HH) was something everyone was hoping and anticipating before October had even started. Of course, what no one even expected was that a long demanded game, Cake Wars Solo, which was originally thought to never come, was created which lifted everyone's spirits. As of now due to the release of Cake Wars Solo and HH the player count as raised by a couple more players and things seem pretty optimistic.

Posted Oct 15, 2021 at 6:47 PM
  11. Well said

Posted Oct 15, 2021 at 7:27 PM
    Kindnessaj likes this.