• 69 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1478 Players Online
  • 1409 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I Built A New PC | Mineplex Skywars

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Dabeast18, Aug 16, 2022.

Posted Aug 16, 2022
  2. Hey, Dabeast18!

I enjoyed your little video! Lately, I've really been into the PC building content. That segment was really interesting to me. It's cool to see some more bedrock content circulate, so that was cool to see as well! May I suggest possibly doing a challenge to where at least two of your kills have to be with your fist or something else besides a weapon? That may be interesting to watch!

Keep it up, I've subscribed!

Posted Aug 18, 2022,
    Last edited Aug 18, 2022
    Dabeast18 and HiHelloItIsMe like this.
  3. Heyyy! I really enjoyed both the irl vlog-like footage and in-game part. Something I did notice, you only showed yourself installing 2 sticks on RAM when your motherboard appears to have 4 DIMM slots. When building a computer with that particular format, it's important to populate the correct slots. It may differ from motherboard to motherboard and you should check your motherboard manual but usually it's slot 1 and 3 (the one farthest from your CPU and the one that's one away from your CPU). If you did actually install 4 sticks of RAM or you knew this/changed it after recording, I do apologize for sounding like a know-it-all :c. All that PC-stuff aside, really great video and I hope to see more of your content in the future!

Posted Aug 18, 2022,
    Last edited Aug 18, 2022
    Dabeast18 and wattywatty14 like this.
  4. thanks but for my motherboard, I have to put the ram right next to one another or else I won't get all the ram

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 18, 2022
  5. You are definitely the most underrate mineplex YouTuber. This is some real high quality content that I wouldn’t expect from someone that plays mineplex. I subbed!

Posted Aug 18, 2022
    Dabeast18 likes this.