• 679 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10601 Players Online
  • 9922 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I believe that you can immediately fix the bug if you wanted to.

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Qwop Expert, Jan 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its unreal. A few days ago? For that one day? 10 matches or straight or close to it. MOST IN ONE YEAR.

After that? Every match but one. Keep on keeping on you defunct useless server. I have nearly 100 instances of this bug on video and am entering talks with Microsoft. I cant wait to show them the amount of people who think that they are playing a game.

You guys are useless, incompetent, and your development team should be ashamed of themselves.

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    wwlt and afterfive like this.
  2. true

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  3. You have to understand a couple things -

• There is not that many developers at all, I'm talking single digits. Less work on Bedrock alone;
    • Bugs aren't always that easy to fix, sometimes the issue is way, way back and it takes a lot of trial and error to fix one without breaking everything else;
    • Block Hunt is not a priority, there are a lot of issues on the Bedrock server.
    With that being said, I 100% agree with you that something should seriously be done if there's a bug going on for that long. However, as I outlined above, there are other issues that need to be fixed on Bedrock first. For example, Skyblock is completely closed down, Survival requires a reset as well as big improvements + big fixes, Housing is very much broken and buggy also. Block Hunt isn't the most popular game and I am sorry that it is taking so long. I hope they will fix whatever bug you are talking about soon.

If you haven't reported it using a formal bug report, do so at mineplex.com/bugs with the evidence you have. Just in case this is a bug that isn't known already.

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    wwlt likes this.
  4. And for the record: I have caught HUNDREDS of cheaters\hackers\griefers and confirmed they were banned. I have been HELPING YOU and you know it. Its beyond the point of thanks; there are some real crappy people in charge here.

lol 700 people average playing BH on the reg now... 3 know about the bug that happens 9/10 matches for the past year, totally invalidating the game itself. THREE.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 20, 2021
  5. Firstly - I cannot act in any way. That's not up to me.

And did you read the rest of what I said? There are other priorities, the server is buggy all around, Block Hunt isn't the most popular, and there are not enough Developers.

Making an aggressive thread is not helping your case, you're talking without action. You should learn to code and become a developer. I understand the frustration but there are great games to be played on the server, like Speed Builders, that have little to no bugs and are really fun to play as well as you wait for anything new to come out.

It's great that you are doing your part - but development is completely separate from moderation. You are definitely helping the server but developers don't notice it. They don't look at players and decide that they report so many hackers and they should give back to you. It's unfortunate but that's simply not how it works.

Players are still playing BH and enjoying it - the player count for the game is not decreasing drastically which is probably why this isn't such a high priority. Once again, there are other games, I suggest SB or even Skywars that you might enjoy to play.

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    Qwop Expert likes this.
  6. Another huge issue is that noobs think they’re actually playing; looking for a hider which most likely discourages them from ever playing. On top of that the afk timer for hiders they probably don’t know how to counter that which prob discourages them. What a game lol

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  7. “Players are still playing BH and enjoying it - the player count for the game is not decreasing drastically which is probably why this isn't such a high priority. Once again, there are other games, I suggest SB or even Skywars that you might enjoy to play.”
    Gonna have to disagree, bh player count has gotten to nearly 1k at times but mostly averaging out on 600-700. Now it’s 200-300.

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  8. I really wish I could do more to help. The player count also fluctuates during timezones and whatnot. As far as I know, I believe that Survival is the highest priority (Skyblock is also big but I'm not sure of its state as it has been really quiet) - there has been a lot of talk going on about the game in terms of new features to be added including the dimensions as well as fixing a multitude of game-breaking bugs. At least Block Hunt is played in matches, while Survival is continuous - and there have been so many complaints of players getting locked out of their lobby, claim issues, inventory issues, crafting issues, block-breaking issues, etc. I can imagine LT is taking Survival more seriously because of the insane variety of bugs reported that affect everybody, bugs players can't avoid because they're stuck in whatever server and the claims they claimed, and whatever progress they made.

I wouldn't know that well, but that's my best guess as to what is going on.

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    Qwop Expert and yvuggu like this.
  9. Yooo pop off

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  10. Hey there!

As many of the players above have talked about, we do not have many developers for bedrock, in fact, we only have around two. Bugs are not always an easy one and done thing to fix, and sometimes it does take a while to fix. There are many things that go into it rather than one line of code fix.The developers work as hard and as fast as they can to ensure that your time on the network goes well and up to your standards. There are many games on the bedrock network, each with its own bugs, so that means that they will get fixed when they can. One thing to understand when it comes to bedrock, as soon as you join any lobby there is a disclaimer that the bedrock servers are still in development since it is still relativity new.

If you do come across any rule breakers, feel free to report them at mineplex.com/reports, however, make sure to read the report guide found here to ensure that you have successfully filled out a report. This thread goes over everything you need to know to correctly and efficiently submit Reports on our forums, that will have the highest chance of being accepted.

If you have not yet, and would like to do so, submit a bug report found here if you have come across any bugs that you think we should be aware of. Before filling out this form please make sure you have read the Bug Report Guide as this will give you more information on how to fill out this form correctly. It is important to us to log and eventually fix your bug as efficiently as possible so please make sure you give us all the information we ask for.

-------------

Seeing that this thread does not promote positive discussion I will go ahead and lock it for you.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me via the forums or on discord!

Thread Locked.

Posted Jan 20, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 20, 2021
    WilierSaucer495, PieOrPi and Fusafez like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.