• 80 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 906 Players Online
  • 826 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I became the first Level 200 legitimately

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by TheArrowsShadow, Sep 27, 2022.

1. "Arrow you literally just released a video yesterday"

No I didn't shush

Anyway, as the title suggests I've reached my goal of becoming the first bedrock player to achieve level 100 on two separate accounts legitimately- not hacking, bug exploiting, AFKing or Boosting. I don't remember when I first realized that I could do that, but I remember thinking "wow this is going to suck"

And it did.

A lot.

But! Now I can finally log out of @NotArrowsShadow forever and I never have to touch Bomb Lobbers again so I am extremely stoked.

Thank you to @Sunkeiss @ForbiddenBreeze @SoulisSlippery @MysticPanda5 @Toki @FairestLordHarry @Bob16077777 @CloudyDay1234 and @SilverStarX7 for being there, you guys are awesome \o/
    Extra shout outs to @Crisis @CraftyWhit @xGetRekted @ShadowWolfZoe and @vlkyrs for carrying me along the way <3

Heres a cringey video about it! Ennnjoy

Posted Sep 27, 2022
  2. Grats on that double 100!! I can only imagine how much of a grind that was

Posted Sep 27, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  3. Ehhhh.... Yawn. Come back when you've gotten to level 300. Or 400.

Posted Sep 27, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  4. Congrats on getting to level 100 twice! I’m having trouble just getting to level 80 on one account , let alone getting to 100. Lol, one day hopefully. Nice one!

Posted Sep 27, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  5. congratz guy

Posted Sep 27, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  6. Congratulations arrow you are big pro btw I definitely carried you to 100 on your alt :carlos: ;)

Posted Sep 27, 2022
  7. Thank you! I honestly didn't even really set it as a goal until my alt was already level 75 or something, so the grind only really bothered me when I forced myself to play bomb lobbers for most of the day
    I'm so bomb-lobbered out haha

cough cough @AltArrowsShadow

Thank youuuuu it was painful I don't reccomend it haha
    You got this though, keep grinding o/

<3

Am no pro, just a no-life haha

Thank you for all your carries as well, although I didn't play with you too often :(

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 1, 2022