• 961 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6825 Players Online
  • 5864 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I AM THE FASTEST IN MINECRAFT SPEED BUILDERS

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by H2d5, May 16, 2021.

Posted May 16, 2021
    BeaverFrank, HarryCARD and Red_Naxela like this.
  2. Hahaha I really enjoyed this video, I've always thoroughly enjoyed playing SB, at least when I don't mess up all the hard builds. I can totally relate to having those few builds that just don't stick in your head at all despite how much you practice them. Anyway you did really well in video and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing any future uploads you may make!

Posted May 17, 2021
  3. It was awesome!

Keep it up!

Posted May 17, 2021
  4. Thank you so much!! both of you<3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 17, 2021
    AyyNick likes this.
  5. cracked

Posted May 17, 2021
  6. Hey,

That was absolutely hilarious, I enjoyed watching that video. Captures how I started playing Speed Builders

Posted May 18, 2021
  7. omg tysm!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 18, 2021
    HarryCARD likes this.
  8. I loved the video!
    It was really funny Xd
    :potato:
    Best regards!
    FlamezMC

Posted May 18, 2021
  9. hey!
    I got a good chuckle out of this video and I'm sure it made others laugh while watching it! Keep up the good work :)

Posted May 18, 2021
  10. Nice editing skills!

Posted May 20, 2021
  11. That was abousltely hilarious, the hairline comment killed me

I'm looking forward to seeing more content, you editing style is great too, super fast pace and I love it. Keep it up ^^

Posted May 20, 2021
  12. thank you so much all of you i really appreciate it!!! <33

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 22, 2021
    Nightys and affinity0 like this.
  13. Hello!
    I really enjoyed watching the video, as editing felt very clean and the commentary was entertaining and fun.
    I am quite bad at Speed Builders so it is pretty entertaining to watch someone who actually knows what they are doing at the game, haha.
    Keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing more from you in the future!

Posted May 23, 2021
  14. I love the energy that you display in your videos!! Keep it up :)

Posted May 24, 2021
  15. I really enjoyed this video! Your commentary was hilarious and I was constantly laughing. My personal favorite part was when you look down at the penguin and said "Is that a penguin". For some reason, that part just made me burst out laughing. I'm personally not the best at Speed Builders, but I love watching videos of people playing so I hope to see more content from you in the future, keep up the awesome work!

Posted May 24, 2021