• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9934 Players Online
  • 7044 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I am scared to get in and lose my skills

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by nadav1112, May 7, 2020.

1. I have an internet problem I order new what I am scared I lose my skills when I come back what can I do

Posted May 7, 2020
    Riyrus likes this.
  2. I wouldn't worry about losing your skills. I took about a year-long break and came back fine. I was a little bit rusty but I still got back to my previous skill level.

Posted May 7, 2020
    Pakar and christxqn like this.
  3. Similarly to what the player above said, I took many years off from playing minecraft in general. Luckily for me, my ‘skills’ (if you can call them that, lol) came back after getting back into the grove of things!

Posted May 14, 2020
  4. Heyo!

Over the past couple of years I went on and off playing Minecraft because I didn't really have the time to play Minecraft, but now with school no longer in session for the next 3 months and COVID-19. I'm pretty active on Minecraft, although that will probably change in the future, I wouldn't worry about losing your skills. It takes time to feel warmed up and ready, but once you are. You will do perfectly fine. It took me around 2 days to feel comfortable again with PvPing and all that.

Posted May 15, 2020
  5. Usually if you have your skills set in ur mind pretty well on Minecraft it would most likely come back.

Reason why I`m saying that is because I have left minecraft for about a year and I was a huge pvp nerd and
    I came back from doing alot of school but I still have my mind set to my skills when I came back and it took me about a week to get my skills set in my mind again

Posted May 15, 2020