• 1378 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5493 Players Online
  • 4115 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

i am sad1

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pombo, Apr 18, 2019.

1. any recommendations ???????????????????
    THank you.

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  2. Hi! Why are you sad? :(
    Do you have a pet that you could talk to? Or maybe just watch a film or read a book? Anything that makes you happy!

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  3. It's okay to be sad every once and a while. I hope you're able to cheer up. I love you and you are a wonderful human being (just in case you need to hear it)

Posted Apr 18, 2019

4. If your name isn't Charlie, then I got nothing.

Posted Apr 18, 2019
    happilycam and JMPhase like this.
  5. Play some Minecraft or talk to friends. It works for me!

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  6. K and

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  7. I’m sorry that you are feeling sad. Do you wish to share the reason? Maybe eat some ice cream that usually helps me feel better

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  8. I recommend you seek a medical consultation with a doctor. You may be entitled to financial compensation if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    PapiKirito, PyroWrites and Dutty like this.
  9. Find something that makes you happy and stick with it. Take a break/don't do something that makes you sad or worsens the situation.

Good luck!

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    cerns likes this.
  10. Yeah, like someone above said, it's okay to be sad once in a while.

However, it's important not to let your negative feelings continue for so long. While you're sad, talking to someone who cares really helps. If someone who cares isn't available, just letting your inner feelings off your chest onto the Internet (like here) is a good alternative too.

If that doesn't help, you might consider seeking professional help. Though, it will give you greater sense of satisfaction and confidence if you can get through your 'sad' episode on your own without professional help.

Best of luck!

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  11. Why are you sad? DM me if you need someone to talk to, I'll always be here :)

Posted Apr 22, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  12. Googling pictures of cats seems to always make me happier when I am feeling sad. 10/10 would recommend googling cats. I mean... look at that little face.

[​IMG]

P.S. Would also highly recommend watching cat videos on YouTube. Cats are funny animals.

Posted Apr 22, 2019
    xUmbreon, Crazyy_Tim and Jkaebub like this.
  13. I don't have to Google cats when I'm sad because I have 3.

Posted Apr 22, 2019
    _H2O likes this.
  14. Aw, it's okay to be sad and you will be all okay. Maybe you can try to watch some cat videos that will cheer you up, or you can try to interact with some community members in the lobby. You can also message me anytime you want, and I will always be here to help you!

Hopefully, this will cheer you up anytime soon!

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  15. anime

Posted Apr 22, 2019